Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh Dear... I think I'm craving for a beer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two of my factory workers are working overtime. It is just past 7pm here and very hot and humid. I gave them money to buy themselves a beer each - and very nealy I asked them to bring me one as well... now I'm thinking of beer all the time!

Think water instead......no hangovers
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Hi Beachbump!!!

I wanted to write you actually yestarday..but i met a man, went to the restaurant and ruined my day 3:upset:

Today my day off work and i drunk because of hungover..
      So, i know that i can't socialzing now..You're living in a wonderful place, i googled but i know what's living in a different society..but actually i was not drinking so much during this years in a foreign countries..i started to have a veeeery big problem after return to my country..
      I'm psychologist by education and artistic person too..i wrote poetry and was sucessful oin my youth..now i'm trying to write but i can do it when i'm sober..so, that's the point to finally get sober...
      Wish you - don't drink a beer, go to the beach - it's healing...
      The time for action is now. It's never too late to do something.
      /Antoine de Saint-Exupery/

Comment

Passion fruit and soda..

Hi Audrey,

Nice meeting you! Drankpassionfruit instead of beer. But it was temting...

Youre a psychologist? Why are we doing things like this? We are suppose to know better. I worked all my life with addiction problems and I always thought that I would know the signs....and look where I am - day 13!!!

We must talk more. In what way are you creative? Poetry. I also wrote poetry but don't think I'm that good in it. Writing prosa (don't know what it is in English) is more my thing. What else do you do that is creative? I also find when I have a few drinks in I write better - but true as well - a lot of it were deleted the next morning! They say 'dope' is good for btinging out creativity because it stimulates your central brain function. But I don't know - never tried it. To afraid!! Don't want to leave one addiction for another!

Comment

Working...
        X