Looking forward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward

:new: I'm looking forward to changing my drinking habits. This means I will not have alcohol. As I have found that about once a month I have drunk too much and it then takes a few days to get over it ( yes you're guessed right an oldie). I have cut down over the years, but I still get annoyed (and all the other feelings), when I over do it every so often. Today is 12 days AF and I will keep reading all your great posts. Satin

Looking forward

Best of luck Satin! I'm on 21 days. Some days are better than others but with a mind change I'm ready to fight and not to go back on my old ways...hope the same for you!

Comment

Looking forward

Good for you on day 12. I am half way there at day 6 AF. I have no moderation ability at all. It's nothing or everything for me. I wish you all the luck! Just keep posting. That is all I can do at this point.:l
      Taking it one day at a time! Lord, I seek your will for my life.

:new:

Comment

Looking forward

Hi Satin

Welcome to MWO, glad you found us!
        Have you read the MWO book yet? Yuo can download it right from the Health Store here. It has a lot of info about the program, supplements, exercise, Hypnotherapy CDs, etc.

Take a look in the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html for some good ideas to help your make your plan.
        With a strong commitment & a good plan you can reach your goals

Congrats on your 12 AFdays - great start!
        Wishing you the best!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Looking forward

Thank you all for your support. I have read the book and have started to learn from the advice on this site. I hope to use the drink-tracker! It helps to know that I'm not alone.

Comment

Looking forward

Welcome Satin!! This is an amazing site full of friendly like minded people, help, support and advice. I'm only 7 days in and have found such warmth and the strength to feel I can take on the world (and bash the demon drink over the head).
            Best of luck on your journey! xx

Comment

Working...
            X