Share plans for week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Share plans for week

Sunday morning coming down...and not stumbling out of bed with a hangover, not cracking a beer for breakfast...see a wonderful, sunny day in front of me and GRATEFUL for 23 days AF!

Plans for the week:-

* Stay sober
    * Meditate 2 times a week for focus and calmness
    * Paint
    *Supervise craft factory
    * Making coconut oil
    * Read and work on my inner-self

Invite everybody to share their plans for the week and lets evaluate how much we done next Sunday?!?!

Share plans for week

Beach Bump i dont have any special plans for the week, just more of doing some work, keeping happy & positive and making sure i banish all those negative drinking thoughts from my mind,Today i am just chilling out,watching tv and dropping in here.your plan for the week seems good, keep it up.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Share plans for week

Beachbump - you are doing amazingly well, congrats on 23 days AF!! :yougo:

Im a born planner but as they say tell God your plans and give him a laugh :H

My plan for this week would be to find a good reliable renter for my house.
      Then I can plan my removal.....

in between that I would copy some of yours: stay sober and meditate
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Share plans for week

Mario - can't you close your eyes for a while, takes deep breaths and meditate on...ex. road rage while driving? That something else to do... :-)

Chillgirl - hope you find a renter - are you goning back to Scotland? Will you miss Portugal?
        Medidate on it - get calmness and peace of mind and things will happen as it suppose to!

Yes Sober this week for sure!

Comment

Share plans for week

Hiya Beachy.
          I am gonna try and get myself a new job.

Can I ask you something please?

I am interested in meditating, but have never really got to grips with it. I thought with meditation you had to think of nothing. How do you meditate "on" something?

Great going on the sobriety!
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Share plans for week

Hi Sartingover - also new on the meditation thing...
            First thing is to consentrate on breathing - experiencing the feelings of breathing...then when you got focused on that - visualize something that you want to do or not want to do- for ex. if you think about anger - visualize someone you know very well getting angry. Visualize how that person acts - screaming, ugly facial expressions or swearing - then visualize how you acts and looks when you get angry - and then medidate on NOT let yourself get into that trap again of loosing your composure. Something like that! Hope it help and explain but as I said - new in it myself.

Comment

Share plans for week

Ahh I think I got ya Beachy. I am going to try first with stuff I DO want, I think that will be easier.
              Thanks !!

Comment

Share plans for week

You are making me smile! Don't no why I get the idea that what you want is naughty!!!:l:l:l

Comment

Share plans for week

Ha ha, no I am a clean living squirrel !!

Comment

Share plans for week

Next week I will

Bed work visit mum not drink eat an ice cream bed x five

Sat / sun as above only no work add fishing housework and being with the GLW ( good lady wife)

I am a simple person really, it was just drink that complicated it all.
                    Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

Share plans for week

Ho boring! :-)

Comment

Share plans for week

Not you Softy - talking to Startin over thats a good little squirrel!

Softy - drinks complicate things but now life can get more interesting - without booze? :-)

Comment

Share plans for week

Yep

I will never make the pages of any of the social diaries or celeb mags. Life is a bit dull when you write it down. But since leaving the booze alone just sitting in the car driving and listening to a cd is wonderful. Sitting fishing in the open air and being out of bed at dawn with a clear head is wonderful. Being there for my mum is hard but I feel proud that I am doing my duty as a son rather than running away from her needs by drinking myself to oblivion. You got me on the work bit though that IS boring. And in case she reads it I should add that the GLW is wonderful too!

Comment

Share plans for week

But whu are you tired, Softy?

Comment

Share plans for week

Tired

tired of running about all week - driven over 1000 miles in the last seven days = knackered. Looking after mum, although she in a care home 45 mins drive away - is also tiring - she has advanced alzheimers

Comment

Working...
                              X