Do like Mondays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do like Mondays!

So Excited! 24 days AF! and I'm organizing something that I would only do when I'm drunk... thought all the fun will be out of my life when stop drinking! But no!!! - lots of fun to come!
    Organized a drumming session with the locals from our village on the beach for tonight. It a bit windy and looks like rain but the locals are convinced it will not rain tonight. We are going to make a fire on the beach - with the branches of a tree that fell down last night on my shower ... today I don't have a shower but I going to meditate on the music of drums!

Have a good Monday you too - all my firends!:l:l:l:l:l:l

Do like Mondays!

Hi beachbump, sounds like a great evening planned! Well done on 24 days, you are doing brilliantly and have a wonderful AF evening with the drums tonight.

Comment

Do like Mondays!

Well done on 24 days BB. Sounds like a fun evening of drumming and singing. African percussion is so good. I love World music andf African is a favourite.

Comment

Do like Mondays!

Wow BB - what fun!! That's the spirit - you'll have fun AND you'll remember it AND won't put yourself in dangerous situations, wake up feeling hellish etc etc...

I love that you're using the branches of the tree that crushed your shower. What a way to take a positive out of a negative.

You go - you're doing AWESOME!

K x
        Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Do like Mondays!

BB I love your upbeat attitude!
          I was just listening to a self help guru on bad habits and how the pleasure and pain receptors work in our brains. He was emphasizing how important it is when we are breaking a habit to reward ourselves so that we start to associate not doing whatever it was with pleasure.
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Do like Mondays!

Beach, you sound so good! WTG on your 24 days.!

Comment

Do like Mondays!

Great job Beach! Have fun tonight!

Comment

Do like Mondays!

Sounds an awesome night! Have a good bash! XXXX

Comment

Do like Mondays!

Unfortunately last night rained out...maybe tonight but at the moment looks like raining again - but we NEED the rain! So, will wait till right time

Comment

Working...
                  X