Sick as a dog.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick as a dog.

Was such a bad day today. Barfiing, In bed, etc.

Sick as a dog.

So whats your plan? We've all been where your at. Stick around and tell us more. This is a great place for help.

:l feel better but remember how bad you feel right now.....as motivation
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Sick as a dog.

I hope you're feeling better today Azmarkm. Take care of yourself.

Comment

Sick as a dog.

be well az.....remember this feeling...it SUCKS!!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Sick as a dog.

AZ,

I, too, spent most of yesterday in bed after a completely stupid binge at the end of the week. It is horrific, isn't it?

Have you been able to go AF or are you still drinking so much you need to taper?

I managed to get through yesterday with only the stomach, extreme shakes and just a few visuals. I slept an entire night, not deeply, but stayed in bed and kept falling back asleep. Today I feel pretty good.

Please take care. Drink a lot of fluids, eat saltines when you get to that point.

I am right with you. Yesterday and the physical withdrawals coupled with the mental anguish, was awful.

:l
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Sick as a dog.

maybe this is what bottom feels like

At least for me. I have to get myself together! For myself, family and friends!

Comment

Sick as a dog.

Please do it for yourself first, Az. Being so sick can kill you at taking it too far...and who knows when that is...!

Comment

Working...
              X