• Show
Clear All

Shy

Paula, I PM'd you.......
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Shy

Hi Lucky & Lush

Thanks, & now i'm going to do some ranting of my own.....

I personally feel that because of the nature of the site we are all vulnerable people, we don't need people draining us with false problems..........

Some of you are aware that I have a lot of personal problems going on at the minute, but because I'm a caring person, I still worry about other people. My family tell me that I shouldn't worry about other people so much and that I should concentrate on myself, but I guess that that's not in my nature.

Caitlin, or whatever you are calling yourself now, I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU ARE READING THIS. do you realise that my daughter had brain surgery recently, she had part of her brain removed............ yet I still woke up worrying about YOU sunday morning after your 'CRY FOR HELP'.

You have really really hurt me.....

I sincerely hope that you never have to go through what i've gone through recently & that you never have to risk your childrens lives to save them, only to have someone abuse your kindness when you're still hurting. That my love is what you have done to me...........
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Shy

Paula, take care of yourself and your sweet baby. Don't waste another minute............at least now you know:l
        :h :h :h :h

Comment

Shy

Thanks Kate

I appreciate your support, this site is amazing, my drinking is so much more controlled since finding you all.

I just don't like being take advantage of.......

Thanks again Kate,

Lots of love, Paula
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Shy

Thank u for the clarification. I'm very new here and found the discussion unusual; way off the reason why we are really here. I guess situations like this are expected given that we don't see each other face to face. Although I just started posting yesterday, I've been reading RJ's book and working towards my goal for two week. Thank you for your support. Paula, I'm sending all the positive energy I can to you and your daughter, hang in there.
            Mayi

Comment

Shy

Mayi

Thankyou

Please don't let this put you off this site, the people here are wonderful.

Paula xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Shy

Hello all,

I've been here just a few days and I'm finding it so helpful, and I'm very glad I have kept up with this thread because I thought there seemed something odd about Cait's posts in other threads.

I very nearly switched off my computer the other day as I became very disheartened. This person appears to have a history on this site, but I am very glad that the rest of the people on this site seem to be genuinely interested in helping others.
                Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                Confucius

Comment

Shy

Kitty :welcome:

So glad you've found us!

We're here for you.............
                  :h :h :h :h

Comment

Shy

welcome Kitty, Mayi, PaulaW :welcome:

It's great to have you all here (and anyone else I might have left out) Sorry too that you had to wade through this ugly stuff. Please don't be put off... this is a wonderful site with many kind, supportive and wise souls. I'm sure you'll see that for yourself soon, if not already. None of us really has the power to make the bad energy go away... but we can choose to ignore it, not let it pull us down to it's level and more importantly, distract us from why we are here. As tempting as it is to dash off yet another email to express my frustration, I'm employing all my newly learned "control" skills and choosing to ignore the source.

So, hows 'bout we just close this thread and lets all meet on a new clean one?

Olly

Comment

Working...
                    X