The first time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first time...

this is the first time I have logged on here when I have been drinking and I am taking it as a sign that I really do want to quit, normally when I am drinking I love it and it is all consuming but tonight I found myself compelled to come on here - bizarre!

I am planning to go 'cold turkey' for the umpteenth time tomorrow as many of you have already been bored to tears to know I am desperate to quit so wish me lots of strength
    Taking it ODAT

The first time...

I am sending you strength vibes. What is your plan? Have you written something out? I needed a lot of structure to quit. Are you taking the My Way Out Supplements? I really believe those helped a lot. I also used the Hypno CD's and the diet and exercise recommendations. And LOTS of planned activities during my normal drinking times. (which was any time)

Stay close to the boards..

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

The first time...

Sending you strength Mauri -
      you can do this! Make sure to get a solid plan in place, don't just leave things to chance!

Wishing you the best!

lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

The first time...

Good luck Dodo.
        I finally got it!
        "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

The first time...

You can do this, sending you huge hugs and strength.
          Have you thought about an AA meeting??? They really helped me in the early days. They will really welcome and hug you. Just what you need if you feel really fragile and low. Just a thought.

Wishing you a better day :l
          I can not alter the direction of the wind,

But I can change the direction of my sail.

AF since 01/05/2014

100 days 07/08/2014

Comment

The first time...

Go for it Mauri, unless you keep trying you will never know what happens!

Wishing you all the very best.

Comment

The first time...

Mauri,

Wishing you all the best and NO - we are not bored to tears - we've all been there before and I really look forward to seeing posts from you.

Hang in there - you can do it!
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

The first time...

Keep trying Mauri, I missed your posts as they were helping me. Glad you are back. I too have tried to quit way too many times to count so don't feel bad just keep trying. The hypnosis cds do help. I tried the supplements but they didn't seem to do much but everyone is different and anything is worth a try.
                Stay positive and stay here. I don't post much but I do read the posts almost everyday. Lets do this together and i will continue to post.
                Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Working...
                X