All One supplement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All One supplement

I have just recieved my All One supplement - in reviewing some posts and some of the internet discussions, one of the reasons people stop using it is due to taste/texture etc - can anyone give me tips as to how to make this palatable? how to you swallow the tbsp daily? thanks SL
    “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

All One supplement

Scottish Lass,

Sorry I can't help you - I've never taken it but I do know what you mean about pills that taste bad and are hard to swallow. Can you cut it in half or crush it? Just make sure you read the bottle cause I think time-release meds cannot be crushed.

Anyhow - good luck to you!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

All One supplement

Hi Scottish Lass! Like Sheri, I too am a big believer. I took it when I was first getting AF. I didn't realize how much it helped my overall sense of health until I stopped taking it. I have since started it up again and have no plans to ever change that.

If you REALLY find it nasty, then I think the smoothie suggestion is awesome. I just want to "get it down" so keep things a bit simpler. Shaking it up with tomato juice hides the texture the best for me. (I really don't taste much of anything!) I also mix it with juice (I make a lemonade with a dash of lemon juice and stevia to sweeten it).

One could also mix it in with something like cottage cheese or yogurt I think.

I'm such a believer that I suggest finding whatever way is tolerable for you to take it. Don't let the texture scare you off and NOT take it. At least that has been my experience with it.

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

All One supplement

Thanks so much - have gone and got a bottle of tomato juice, I will see how that works. I also am one of those get it over with kinda gal - the smoothie idea does not appeal.
        I reading posts - so many people swear by this, so I am hoping it has the same effect on me!
        “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

All One supplement

Hi Scottish Lass.

I use and love All One. Although it does have the texture of wall paper glue, it works wonders. I just add mine to juice - any juice I have and shake it up til it desolves. I find if I get a thicker juice, like a nectar it blends in well and I dont notice the thickness so much. It's worth persevering as it really does have a wonderful affect on your well being and health. Stick at it and experiment!
          Good Luck
          Hip
          I finally got it!
          "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Working...
          X