Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay - Day one

:new:

Woke up today feeling not so good - cant remember getting to bed last night - very rare that I would have that happen- starting to really worry about how I have a few wines every night ...some nights more than others...have to get ahold of this before it gets worse...as I fear it might.

Found this site - never done anything like this before...feeling a bit weird and nervous..but read some of the posts and can see others in similar situation...maybe some cyberspace support might help!

Okay - Day one

yep, know how you feel....it's not all that new to me either....so many of us are trudging through these waters together.....I hope you can find strength from all our stories. and successes...and stumbles. It's a learning experience! Please find solace knowing that you are not alone!
    ~

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Sobriety date: Sept 26, 2011

Comment

Okay - Day one

Hi keepcalm,

Good name
      Welcome to MWO, this is a good place. If you think you have a problem then this is the right place for you. A little more than two years ago I searched for help with my ever growing wine problem & landed here - what a blessing!

The best way to get started is by downloading the MWO book from the health store here.
      Then you need to make a plan - look in the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html for good ideas. You have to design a program that's just right for you.

Please feel free to post in the Newbies Nest thread & see what the others are currently doing.
      Wishing you the best!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Okay - Day one

Keepcalm :welcome:

I can totally relate - the glasses of wine started increasing more and more every night. When you think you may have a problem, you probably do. MWO has been a lifesaver for me - hope you will stick around and let us get to know you. No one will judge so please maybe tell us a little more about yourself and read, read, read.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Working...
        X