Hi - I am an Alcoholic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi - I am an Alcoholic

I am new here and am an alcoholic. I tend to binge drink for days on end and then I go days without the drink. I have been lurking around here and see so many honest stories about people and the impact the drink has in their lives. I just wanted to say hello, and I am glad I am not alone. I have checked out many different boards and this seems to be the friendliest there is. I am glad there is such a thing. I have been AF for 7 days, and I have purchased the book. Very good reading.

Hi - I am an Alcoholic

:welcome: Your name says it all! Love it! Sounds like you are off to a great start. This is a pretty friendly group here. Glad you are here and looking forward to getting to know you!

Comment

Hi - I am an Alcoholic

Welcome Accountable!!! You sound like you are on the right track, and yes, this is a very friendly place. Glad you found us. I wish you the best.
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Hi - I am an Alcoholic

Welcome! and great job with 7 AF days.
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Hi - I am an Alcoholic

Accountable

Welcome.

This is a good spot to be.

Helen

Comment

Hi - I am an Alcoholic

:welcome:

friendly for sure!

:l :l
            :h :h :h :h

Comment

Hi - I am an Alcoholic

Welcome Accountable!!!:welcome:

7 Days, FANTASTIC,well done. You are right, this site is very friendly and supportive. It has helped me a lot over the past few months and like you said, after so much time of thinking something was wrong with me it was great to feel that I wasn't alone.
              The book is fab isn't it? Very inspirational.

Keep up the good work. See you around.

Amelia
              Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Hi - I am an Alcoholic

Welcome

Hello Accountable,
                I'm relatively new here and you are right.....everyone is so friendly and willing to help.
                I am sure you will enjoy hanging around here. Welcome again

:welcome:

Comment

Hi - I am an Alcoholic

Welcome, and best of luck to you. Please stay with us, and give it your best shot. Get the book first and see if it sounds like it's for you, and then jump right in!

Comment

Hi - I am an Alcoholic

7 days is awsome! You should be proud of the start you have made. Welcome. Look forward to seeing you around ad good luck!

Best
                    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
                    X