new day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new day

today i don't have to work so my routine is different. I have an appointment and then typically i come home and drink beer for the rest of the day. Today I will try something different as in examine the toolbox one of the members suggested to me though I have not found it yet. I will keep looking. Might keep me out of trouble. If I can just change one thing, I believe that leads to be able to change another.

new day

my gift to you.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html
    AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

new day

At the start of this battle taking it one day at a time is a must,Go with it rosie you can do this.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

new day

I am off today as well, which is nice but... I have some work I took home with me, and I know I will be busy in the morning until early afternoon with stuff I want to do around the house, then maybe do some of the stuff for work. I want to know that I can enjoy a day off without alcohol, I know that I can. I used to feel that I wouldn't want to take a day off when I first quit smoking, because it would be harder to be home not smoking, but now that is not the case at all. It is so much better without smoking in so many ways. I know this is true about alcohol as well (intellectually).

By this evening I know I will feel great that I didn't drink today, and relieved and strong and in control of my life and so will you!

I know for me by around 7 - 7:30 I am so glad that I am not drinking. For me right now, just knowing that feeling, I will get to that time and be so happy that I am not.

Comment

Working...
        X