Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO Hypnotherapy CD's

Hi,

I thought that Just Starting Out was the best place to say that I have the MWO Hypnotherapy CD's lying about gathering dust as I have not found them useful for me, I know that others really get a huge benefit from them. If you think they would be helpful to support your AF attempt please PM me your address and I'll pop them in the post next week.

I don't want anything for them I only ask that if you find they don't work for you or you succeed with them and then don't need them that you pass them on. It'll have to be first come first gets them I'm afraid, can't say fairer than that.

Dewdrop :h
    Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

MWO Hypnotherapy CD's

CD's

I would love to have the CD's. I am new and hopefully they will help me. If they don't I promise to pass them on. Why do you think they aren't helping you?

Barbara1234
    THOUGHTS become THINGS
    choose the GOOD
    ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

MWO Hypnotherapy CD's

Just to let you all know the cd's have found a good home, think my inbox will be full shortly!

:welcome: Barbara, I hope you stick around now that you have joined MWO, start a thread and tell us a bit about yourself and take a look at the Tool Box (not sure how to post the link!) which is really helpful. I'm sure others will come along and support you and you should try out the Newbies Nest.

Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

MWO Hypnotherapy CD's

Hi Dewdrop!

Hi Barbara.

Here's the link.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MWO Hypnotherapy CD's

Hi Barbara,

Welcome to MWO, this is a great place

I also have the set of CDs - if you would like to have them, please PM me!

I did find the CDs very useful in helping me learn to relax without AL & really helped me change my thinking too.

Wishing you the best!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MWO Hypnotherapy CD's

CDs

If anyone else has the CDs and wants to part with them, I am willing to pay you for them. Please sned me a PM and I can give you my address and send a check or use PayPal if you prefer.

Thanks so much!

TDN:thanks:
            "One day at a time."

Comment

MWO Hypnotherapy CD's

TDN ... If I can find mine you can have 'em for free. Going to look for them right now.
              Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
              April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
              wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
              wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
              wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
              wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
              wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
              wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
              http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

MWO Hypnotherapy CD's

Dewdrop;1118740 wrote: Just to let you all know the cd's have found a good home, think my inbox will be full shortly!

:welcome: Barbara, I hope you stick around now that you have joined MWO, start a thread and tell us a bit about yourself and take a look at the Tool Box (not sure how to post the link!) which is really helpful. I'm sure others will come along and support you and you should try out the Newbies Nest.

Hi,

I have been trying to get sober for over 10 yrs. I guess I haven't put enough effort into it. One day I stumbled upon this site and read that hypnotherapy would help. I am also going for acupuncture and BHRT since I am going through menopause as well.
                I have a lot on my plate, but I really want this. I think all of my relationships have been affected by alcohol and I just want it to stop. So I really appreciate all of your help. I am so focused on this. I think I still have some wonderful years left and I would like to experience them sober.
                THOUGHTS become THINGS
                choose the GOOD
                ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

MWO Hypnotherapy CD's

Guitarista;1118754 wrote: Hi Dewdrop!

Hi Barbara.

Here's the link.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html
                  Thank you!
                  THOUGHTS become THINGS
                  choose the GOOD
                  ones!

Comment

MWO Hypnotherapy CD's

Thanks Amy! Fortunately we are all way too busy to watch these as we are all stars in MWO season 10......
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

MWO Hypnotherapy CD's

Zenstyle;1122577 wrote: Maybe Amy wants to be our agent?
                      Good point Zenny we could get a slot on BBC2 or maybe the discovery channel
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

MWO Hypnotherapy CD's

Don't know why you're bothering with Amy. Dhilawinslate is much more interesting. Can't wait for her to make her first post.

Comment

MWO Hypnotherapy CD's

Chillgirl;1122572 wrote: Thanks Amy! Fortunately we are all way too busy to watch these as we are all stars in MWO season 10......
                          I love you Chill! You are definitely a Star in the MWO world!!!

Dewdrop, this is such a beautiful gift to pass along.......Barbara, it is so nice to have you here....wishing you much success!

Kate
                          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

MWO Hypnotherapy CD's

KateH1;1122882 wrote: I love you Chill! You are definitely a Star in the MWO world!!!

Dewdrop, this is such a beautiful gift to pass along.......Barbara, it is so nice to have you here....wishing you much success!

Kate
                            Thank you Kate1,
                            I have actually received the CD's and book from members here and I am feeling like a new person only 9 days later! I am so grateful, and plan on passing them on to a new member when I am through with them. Without the help of everyone here, I know I would not have been able to pull myself out of a very depressed state of mind. I still have a lot of work to do.
                            THOUGHTS become THINGS
                            choose the GOOD
                            ones!

Comment

MWO Hypnotherapy CD's

I have Cd's too if anyone is interested, pm me.
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X