Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost

Feeling lost and lonely and scared. I logged on because I wanted to be with people who understand. I was an idiot yesterday. I'm feeling better already seeing some familiar faces. And all the support on here.

Lost

I drank too much.

Why do I do it? To blot things out. Its stupid. And weak.

I don't want to do it any more.

Thank you for remembering me.

Comment

Lost

Hi, I'm new here and did the same thing yesterday. Now today is a wasted day because I don't want to do anything. I still have to read the book, so I'm here but no progress yet. Have you read the book?
      THOUGHTS become THINGS
      choose the GOOD
      ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Lost

Hi Barbara, no, I haven't read the book. I first came here at the beginning of last year. I seem to have lost my way a bit recently. It definately helps being here. I shouldn't have gone away! Good luck, I'll keep an eye out for you and see how you are doing!

Molly, I haven't drunk anything today. The strange thing is I didn't have a hangover this morning. But I have a bruise on my arm and scratches on my foot and I can't remember how I did them. And I have felt so guilty and stupid all day.

Ok, new start, tomorrow is monday, thats a good day to start.

Comment

Lost

Little Owl;1118718 wrote: Hi Barbara, no, I haven't read the book. I first came here at the beginning of last year. I seem to have lost my way a bit recently. It definately helps being here. I shouldn't have gone away! Good luck, I'll keep an eye out for you and see how you are doing!

Molly, I haven't drunk anything today. The strange thing is I didn't have a hangover this morning. But I have a bruise on my arm and scratches on my foot and I can't remember how I did them. And I have felt so guilty and stupid all day.

Ok, new start, tomorrow is monday, thats a good day to start.
          Any day is a good day to start, but agreed, Monday is a great start to the week being sober....good luck
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Lost

I have done the same thing woken up with bruises. My friends ask me what happened and I make up a lame excuse. If they only knew the truth.
            THOUGHTS become THINGS
            choose the GOOD
            ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Lost

Hi Little Owl,

Glad you came back!
              Reading the MWO is a good place to start. You can download it right from the Health store here on the site. It explains the different parts of the program including supplements, light exercise & the Hypno CDs.

Also be sure to make yourself a good plan - something that works just for you. Take a look in the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html for some great ideas.

Little Owl & Barbara, I used to wake up with bruises not remembering how they happened. I even woke up in ICU after falling & injuring my head, required surgery & a lengthy healing period. I didn't drink for many month but eventually started again. You can put a stop to the insanity but you need a strong desire to quit & a good plan

Wishing you both the best on your journies!

Lav

PS: drop in the Newbies Nest thread for more support
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X