Uh Oh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh Oh!

I just dumped an open bottle of Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay down the drain.

Day 2 AF..............
    THOUGHTS become THINGS
    choose the GOOD
    ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Uh Oh!

Victory!! Good work. Keep it up.

Comment

Uh Oh!

Go You Barbara! Well done !!!

hugs, sun X
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Uh Oh!

Thank you so much. It was weird, like I was watching someone else do it..
        THOUGHTS become THINGS
        choose the GOOD
        ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Uh Oh!

Oh that is hard, but only way to do it - one time I did that i did actually wonder how to get it back out!!! silly, but my brain went there!!!
          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Uh Oh!

GOOD FOR YOU! AL deserves to be down the drain.:goodjob::wd::happy::yay::clapclap::wave:
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Uh Oh!

scottish lass;1119959 wrote: Oh that is hard, but only way to do it - one time I did that i did actually wonder how to get it back out!!! silly, but my brain went there!!!
              I'll bet that was after you had already been drinking! Ugh. when I think of the times I wanted more and actually drove to the store. Ugh...not a good thing at all.
              THOUGHTS become THINGS
              choose the GOOD
              ones!

Comment

Uh Oh!

BRILLIANT
                Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

Uh Oh!

Good for you Barbara!
                  That shows commitment - I did the same thing when I started, made a ceremony of it so I would never forget the way I felt at that moment

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Uh Oh!

You go girl! get that poisen down the drain where it belongs! Long may it last!
                    I can not alter the direction of the wind,

But I can change the direction of my sail.

AF since 01/05/2014

100 days 07/08/2014

Comment

Uh Oh!

wtg

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Uh Oh!

Barbara - way to go! I've done that many times. Sometimes jumping right out of bed to get up and pour it down the drain as I knew it would be harder later in the day after the affects of the night before had worn off

Way to be committed!
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Uh Oh!

FoamFfollower, :H

Good job! I remember that being a real mix of emotions, but in a good way. Very empowering, no?
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                          X