X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new

:new:

Hello:
    Just wanted to say I've been reading the book and the threads and feeling ready to start my jouney. I started taking the suppliments and listing to the subliminal cd today. I'm so glad I found this place; I have a feeling MWO is going to change my life for the better and I'm ready. I'm tired of feeling guilty after not remembering when my partner got home the night before and then being yelled at in the morining; which would make me feel even worse. My partner has been very patient although it has been difficult and I have her total support. My long term goal is to drink in moderation at home; but for now I'm abstaining from drinking at home and only having two drinks if I go out to dinner. This means I'll probably only drink once a week but I'm ready to. Reading your postings really gave me hope and encouragement to start. :thanks:

I'm new

:welcome: Glad you are here and that's great that you have already started the program! Keep reading and posting and getting to know the people here. You will soon find that we are here to help and assist anyway we can and are a great support sustem.
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

I'm new

Mayi, what a lovely post X

You sound like you have a plan of action there... Good For You ! And it's wonderful that you have a loving and supportive partner.

I am new here too and your letter has given me tonnes of support.

We'll keep it up together:l

Cait X

Comment

I'm new

Thank you Preciouspinot. From what I've read so far, it looks and feels like a great support system. I'm looking forward to doing some more posting.

Comment

I'm new

:welcome: Welcome, welcome, keep coming back and posting. Stick with us! You can do it!

Comment

I'm new

I really appreciate the responses, thank you so much.

Comment

I'm new

:welcome:

Welcome Mayi,

I'm quite new here too, been here three weeks & managed to cut down from 3 bottles of wine a day to just 1, & I don't open it till at least 7pm. I know i'm still not perfect (far from it) but at least I feel in control.

All the best & keep posting.

Take care, Paula xx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
              X