Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in Heaven, Day Seven!!!

Day Seven for me AF!

Going for my run now through the beautiful National Park and whilst doing that I will be planning a plan for today for witching hour.

Then because I have probably saved around $70.00 this week not buying that poison, I am going to buy myself a present I should put it on my mortgage but what the heck!!!

So is someone out there going to join me on being AF today??? Common just one we can do this!! I will look forward from hearing from you. It is so worth it!!

I DO NOT DRINK!!! :l

Great going! I'm still at one minute at a time...but they're ticking away. Keep up they great work you are an inspiration to me and others.

Comment

Great stuff Mia! Enjoy the park and yes, I will join you in beng AF today!!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

It gets alot better Spunky. Hang In there!!!
        Mia- I will join you in being AF today. I'm on day 16. I treated myself to a mani/pedi with my extra cash from being AF. And I'm hitting the gym right after this!! I'm so grateful to be sober today!!!
        AF since 06/27/2011

Of all vices, drinking in the most imcompatible with greatness. Sir Walter Scott

Comment

Spunky, even a minute by minute is fantastic!!!! Keep in touch with me!!!! xxxx The Park ohhh so majestic and beautiful. I saw some dolphins. It was so good to be jogging on my old path and looking at everyone and thinking I am like you fit and healthy instead of looking at them wishing I could be like that again.

I DO NOT DRINK AL ANYMORE !!!!

Comment

Well, I went shopping and I spent more than my $70.00 that I would of spent on AL. Oh well. My plan that I thought of while of was jogging through the park is to get into my PJ at 3.00 this afternoon, and get into bed and watch a couple of really good dvd's that I bought today with my $70.00. Oh and a little bag of chips. I live alone so I can put on my PJ at 3.00. One of the benefits of living by yourself!!! Oh and I can eat the bag of chips because I went for a run and I DO NO DRINK AL ANYMORE!!! Its raining and cold outside today here so I cannot wait for 3.00!!!

Comment

Hi:
              I joined you in a run in our National Park. I ran along the river and up the stairs to the falls, encountered 3 white tailed deer. Day is almost over and was totally AF.
              It is wonderful to get up and run without a hangover.
              Keep up the good work.
              :goodjob:
              Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Hi Running4 life. Good on you. That must of been beautiful to see the white tailed deer. Lets keep being sober so we can see the dolphins and deer. It is so worth it!! Have a great sleep without all that AL in the belly! xx

Comment

Well will you looky there, all of us are kicking the AL monster to the curb, and Ill be dammed if everyone of us doesnt feel/look better already

Im still looking for my middle finger smiley.....gonna scour the net till I find it

Gotta admit, I bet Im saving 70-90 bucks a week

Hello motorcycle track days instead
                  Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

What a fantastic inspiring thread! You guys are doing amazingly and I can feel the life coming back to you that AL denies us of. It is truly wonderful to feel, see and experience things again after being numb and devoid of so many emotions. Enjoy ever single wonderful step on your journeys, it really does just keep getting better!
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

I am going to bed AF free and very happy that I burned 600 calories working out, rather than drinking 600 calories.
                      Good job everybody!!!
                      Hope to see you all tommorow.
                      AF since 06/27/2011

Of all vices, drinking in the most imcompatible with greatness. Sir Walter Scott

Comment

Sweet dreams Blues Dancer at least you will remember all your dreams. I know thats one of the things I missed when I was drinking, was my dreams. See you tomorrow!

Comment

Mia;1124209 wrote: Day Seven for me AF!

Going for my run now through the beautiful National Park and whilst doing that I will be planning a plan for today for witching hour.

Then because I have probably saved around $70.00 this week not buying that poison, I am going to buy myself a present I should put it on my mortgage but what the heck!!!

So is someone out there going to join me on being AF today??? Common just one we can do this!! I will look forward from hearing from you. It is so worth it!!

I DO NOT DRINK!!! :l
                          I am right there with you Mia, loving your enthusiasm for our new life style, day 2 for me but feel empowered, off for a walk/run myself now and will get my bike out at the witching hour, i so enjoyed that yesterday although I am a tad saddle sore this morning!!!
                          Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

Well Done all, you are doing brilliant, keep going.
                            Log on as often as you can to support each other, it will really help knowing that we are all in this together, and YES, it can be done.....your life WILL improve immensely the more AF time you are....it WILL be hard work, and cravings will come unexpectedly, but fight it and they wont last.
                            You should be all very proud of yourselves. WELL DONE.

Damo in Dublin
                            x
                            Still trying !!!
                            AF 25th June2014

Comment

Thanks damo180! Hi keepwalking well done on day 2!! I will hear from you for day 3. Get that bike out again for that witching hour. Glad to hear your bottom is a little sore. Its a good feeling knowing that you have worked your body the right way and not the wrong way by working out with a couple bottles of wine yuk!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X