Day 12 welcome to my new world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow twelve mornings in a row without being hungover. It does feel like a new world for me.
    This is my new world and i am very comfortable in it. I must say I like it. No, Im loving it. I know I have work to do everyday with my new world. But no poison is ever going to take my new world away form me ever ever again. I am happy with myself for the first time in a long time and that is worth every single bit of work I have to put into this.

Going for my run now with my brand new running shoes hot pink yikes. maybe I will have to but a little mud on them.

I Do NOt Drink Anymore!!!!

Hi Mia,

Congratz on your success and keep up the great work.

Comment

Good for you Mia. Two weeks AF is waiting to greet you!! I am going to read your posts and grab onto your positive energy to give me an edge as I begin this journey
      (again:upset. My energy is so low but I will ride the wave out. I must listen to my body and sleep is what I need now. Looking forward to your posts.

Comment

Hi Mia! I just smiled when I read this great work!! Love the hot pink shoes I hope you enjoyed your run. I think I'll do the same. Your positive attitude is inspiring.

Comment

Thanks Shephard, Hypernova and Choice. Hot pink running shoes felt great!! The new sports bra held everything in. I think over the years I have developed what they call wine boobs. I think I over did it a bit I can hardly sit down, my bottom is so sore! xxx

Comment

Mia;1126949 wrote: Thanks Shephard, Hypernova and Choice. Hot pink running shoes felt great!! The new sports bra held everything in. I think over the years I have developed what they call wine boobs. I think I over did it a bit I can hardly sit down, my bottom is so sore! xxx
            well done Mia, I made a comment on your running shoes on our other thread!!!! 30 days, no wine etc etc x
            Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

Working...
            X