Day Thirteen and I'm still KEEN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Day 13 for me how wonderful! I have not gone this long for a long time. This is my new life!

I did not even notice witching hour yesterday. You can imagine my surprise when I sat down to eat dinner around 7 o'clock and thought, oh I forgot witching hour. Now that is a turning point in my new journey. So I suppouse little things happen like that happen all the time on this journey. Cannot wait for my next surprise.

Anyway I could not do this without all you wonderful people. :l This site MWO is my lifeline and will continue to be :thanks:

So, come and join me on this brand new exciting journey. If Mia can do it anyone can! xxxx

I DO NOT Drink AL Anymore!

Well done Mia, you are doing really well, congratulations on getting this far.

Lets keep it going.

Damo in Dublin
    Still trying !!!
    AF 25th June2014

Comment

Fabulous news Mia,

You are definitlety on the road to a brand new amazing life.
      Sending you strength, Saff xx
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Congrats Mia!
        It is truly a wonderful feeling - keep going
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Good for you. I am here to to urge you on and also to catch some of your positive energy. Enjoy yourself as you experience your new freedom. Day 2 for me is over (almost) and I am very happy with myself. I'm not really telling anyone I'm not drinking. I'm just not drinking.

Comment

Thanks for all the positive feedbacK!!!

Hypernova, congrads on your second day! You are so on the spot with your comment about enjoying your new freedom because thats what it feels like. I feel free for the first time in a long time.

Drinking AL does put you in your own private jail.

Day 3 for you tomorrow. Post me let me know how you are feeling!! Sweet dreams. xxxx

Comment

Working...
            X