Day 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 3

Hey. Im new hear. My name is Liz, and today is my 3rd day sober. im havin a bit of a long day, and nead all the motivation I can get. Im also going to my first AA meeting tonight, im rather twitchy bout that. I still find it hard to admit that I hav a problem with alcohol... But im slowely getting there.

Wish me luck!

:new:

Day 3

Hi Liz and welcome to MWO...firstly fantastic going on 3 days :goodjob: its a tough journey but one that is well worth it. Good luck with your meeting tonight, I too had difficulty admitting I had a problem, but I have and I just have to accept it and get on with it, it certainly makes life easier once accepted. Keep reading and posting, your doing great
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Day 3

Welcome Liz! Good work on your 3rd day sober! Give yourself a pat on the back! Lets us know how you go at the AA meeting and lets us know how you go on your 4th day sober! I will look for you tomorrow I am going for my 16th day AF tommorow and I feel fantastic for it!!

Comment

Day 3

Thanks Panno and Mia. I will keep posting. As I need as much suport as possible atm. Have a wonderful sober day

Comment

Day 3

Liz thats great we are here for you! Sending you lots of hugs! xx

Comment

Day 3

Hi Liz,

I just welcomed you on Binger's thread
            Congrats to you on your 3 AF days! That's a terrific start & probably the hardest part! I don't go to AA either but I wish you the best & hope it helps.

Keep up the great work!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Day 3

Welcome Liz and:goodjob: for going 3days and realizing there is a problem for you. I am on day 5 and have quit many times but realizing the problem is my hang up. Don't let the AL seduce you into thinking otherwise. Good luck tonight w/AA meeting. Also take heart and know that if you really want to quit you can with the info and support on this site. :welcome:

Comment

Day 3

Welcome Liz and well done on getting to day 3! I liked AA just fine the times I attended early on but I rarely talked. I had a hard time with the "I'm an alcoholic" statement and don't recall now if I managed to squeak that out. What's important right now is that you are owning up to yourself that you have a problem and taking steps to address it. I'm excited for you!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                X