Tricky...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tricky...

Hi guys, I got my times wrong. The AA meeting is on friday mornings at 7! Hmmm, will have to give it a go next week. So my husband and I are off to see his father... At the pub. I dont intend to drink tonight, but it will be very strange going into a pub, and not staggering out pissed off my face. I dont want to NOT go, but then again, it is a friday night, down the pub. Suppose I Will just have to be strong. Hear goes. I will blog again 2moro.

Hope u all have a good weekend.

Tricky...

In the pub... Having a coffee, feeling like a total outcast.

Comment

Tricky...

Aww well done you! Trust me, no one cares what your drinking, only you! You'll get usedto it. I found it hard to start with but now I would feel old drinking al in a pub *lol* you get stronger, more self confident! I'm so proud of you!!

Comment

Tricky...

Hi liz if you are trying to stop or cut down on your drinking the PUB is not the place to be going, especially in the beginning of this battle, You need to put in place a plan and goal to achieve,preferably a 30 day abstinence plan in then which you can sit up and take a clear look at where you want to be at,There is a tool box thread in monthly attendance forum,wishing you the best.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Tricky...

Liz I totally agree with Mario. This is my 16 th day sober and I have not put myself in any situations during that time. I suppouse I have become a bit of a hermit but I do not care! Because my number one goal in my life is to stay sober no matter what it takes. Stay strong girl! xxx

Comment

Tricky...

Well.... I must admit. That was bloody fraustrating! But iv got lots of birthdays to attend in this week. My sisters, my husbands, and my father-in-laws birthday is all this week. God give me strenth! I am however proud of myself that I made it through tonight without any alcohol. Night night.

Comment

Working...
            X