Day 16 and and I'm feeling Pristine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 16 and I am feeling all shiny and brand new! Sixteen days without pouring all that poison down my little throat! Three weeks ago I thought I was going insane I could not get of the merry go round it was horrible. I was waking up in the morning so hungover, lost, lonely, I was even having to wait untill midday to drive because I was still over the limit from the night before. I was having body spasms and even thinking of the worst because I did not know how to stop my crazy drinking. But I have so much to live for. Crazy thoughts, I was living in my own private hell!

But something clicked I had to start fighting and getting my life back and today I feel as I am turning back into me!

So Come and join me on my brand new journeyAL Free it is so worth it! xxx :thanks:

Mia way to go! That's exactly how I felt when I was drinking. I couldn't wait till mid day to drive because I had to go to work. But I spent every morning at work half drunk and hungover promising myself I would not drink anymore only to go the the liquor store right after work and do it all over again. What a horrible way to live. My whole life revolved around drinking. What makes us ever think there is anything good or fun about that. Who in thier right mind would live like that. Well I was like you and said enough already. What a difference! Now that I don't drink life is so much better.

Everyday is a blessing...keep it up!
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Mia that's great news and I can so relate, For years I was waking up like that, The thoughts of having to wake up sober were a killer and I suffered the mother of all hangovers, Eventually I hit my rock bottom just like you,
      Now the only way is up and its great to see you feeling that new inspiring mia, the real mia come through, well done. and keep at it.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Mia, way to go, you are an inspiration, keep fighting.
        Hill
        Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Working...
        X