Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello, I'm new here

:new:
    I'm nervous but excited to fix some bad habits. Are most folks here taking topamax in addition to the supplements from this website?

hello, I'm new here

Welcome Teacher! If you're looking for a supportive group of folks wanting to give up alcohol, you've come to the right place. Check Newbies Nest and you'll find a lot of us just starting out.
    Folks here offer support and are non-judgmental - you're never alone.
    Others are better qualified to address your question about different medications. I don't use any myself.
    Again, welcome, I hope you find the support and help you're looking for.
    Habsfan
    Habsfan

If It Is To Be, It Is Up To Me

Comment

hello, I'm new here

:welcome: Teacher,
      I'm not taking any supplements but there is a meds section in the forum where you will find those answers. Since finding My Way Out I have learned so much about the bad habits I had and it inspired me to really change my life. It sounds to good to be true but it happened to me. I just read and read as much as I could and posted about my problems. There is always someone who understands or has compassion for what your going through. I'm glad your here and hope you have a good experience. :l

Comment

hello, I'm new here

thanks to both of you!

Comment

hello, I'm new here

teacher and shanewarne, hi and welcome. you have found a great place for support and advice. read lots and post to let us know how you are getting on
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

hello, I'm new here

shanewarne, it might be an idea to post a new thread to introduce yourself, you might get lost in here. there is a section called 'tell us your story' if you want to tell us a little bit about yourself.
            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

hello, I'm new here

Welcome Teacher good to have you on on board! :welcome Keep posting and reading you will only receive love and support from here at MWO x

Comment

hello, I'm new here

Welcome teacher, to answer your question. . .most people on here do almost everything meaning we all pretty much just try everything out there until we find something that works. Normally people try to just quit without help from supps or meds, if that does not work they are usually on to supps or an outside group like AA or smart, if they are still having trouble they progress to meds. Now there are many exceptions to that but that seams to me to be the normal progression of things. We all are at different levels when we get here and we all need different kinds of help to get out. One day at a time seams to work for everyone though!
                You always succeed if you never stop trying.
                Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

hello, I'm new here

Hi and welcome teacher to mwo, great community with great advice, keep reading & posting and sharing your thoughts & feeelings,As been said everybody can find there way out there are more ways than just the one, Give yourself a chance and remember nothing changes if nothing changes.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                  X