Make Way 3 Weeks for MIA Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, I have not felt this good in years! I know in my heart and soul I will never ever pick up again. I know that might sound a little to confident at this stage, but why in hell would I go back thinking about AL every second of the day. Why would I go back waking up in the morning feeling like Hell and looking at the clock for a ok time to pick up to cure my hangover to start the cycle again. Why would I want to go back to forgetting what I ate for dinner, what I watched on TV, are my dogs alright did I feed them. Is my boyfriend still here or did he go home, did I have a fight with him? ahhhh what a horrible way to live! Insanity.

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face, white eyes and looking pretty I thought anyway. Had my lemon juice then had my cup of tea on my beautiful verandah with the winter sun on my face looking out at my own rainforest thinking what a beautiful life I have. Thank you for helping me not drink today!!!! I do a meditation every morning to help me through the day.

So come and join me today AF just today common you know who you are!!! :l

I DO NOT DRINK POISON ANYMORE, I worship my body!!

Great job Mia! All those reasons you listed are why I will never drink again either. Isn't a sober life waaay better!!!! I was like you too when I quit, I knew I would never drink again. I was worried I too was over confident but it is 90 days now and I am more resolved than ever. Its great to see you doing so well.
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Mia, three whole weeks. You are truly my inspiration. You weathered the storm for a few days and look at you now!! Bright eyes, bright smile and feeling great. So happy for you. Isn't it wonderful to know that you WILL remember. As I sit calmly watching the action unfolding with those that drink, I feel a serenity and calmness knowing that that you are ALL there!! Beautiful!!

Your Pink Pal,Tips
      Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
      ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Way to go Mia !! :goodjob: and your awesome attitude is contagious. Such a very happy post. Thanks for making me smile tonight.

Another one of your "Pink Pals"....Miss O.
        Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

Mia,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

:yougo::groupluv::yougo: Group hug from the pinksters!!!
          THOUGHTS become THINGS
          choose the GOOD
          ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Well done Mia! Keep up the good work! X
            'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

well done Mia, you should be proud of yourself, you are doing awesome,
              keep it up
              XX
              *Witchy*
              Progress, not perfection!!!
              A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

Awesome, your positivity is contagious:-)

Comment

Working...
                X