Everyone who has been sober 30 days or more PLEASE POST ON THIS THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can join this thread now 35 DAYS AF! I would not of been able to do this without MWO!

Comment

Happy 4th of July everyone. Okay not all of you are from the U.S.A. but you still have July the 4th so hope it was a good one.

We had 14 people over today not including ourselves. It was just okay. I'm not sure why I didn't enjoy it more but I didn't. I don't even think it was the fact that everyone was drinking except myself and of course the kids because I had no desire to drink. No one was overdoing it but I would have if I had been drinking and that took all the desire to drink away that I may have had in the first place.

I do think that when we are with a group of people and everyone drinks I can get a little cranky because I know I can't. Even if I don't feel like drinking at that moment I hate the fact that I can't just enjoy one glass of wine. but I can't so that is that.

Today is 36 days AF and I am thankfull for that.
      :hitme:
      Day 1:4/4/2014

Comment

Hiii! I'm over 9 months sober, maybe more, stopped counting! All I can say is if I've done it, anyone can! To see how awful I used to be and my struggles, feel free to click on my name and read my posts! I was awful, I couldn't get a grip on being al free! That was until I got to the point that either al was going to kill me or I was going to kill me as my self loathing after drinking was so unbelievably bad. I had/have 2 children who needs a mummy and I knew that the only way for the to have one was to grow the fuck up and ignore those stupid voiced in my head!
        Sober and going strong! It's not easy, it's hell. Even when sober it's hard as you need to learn how to live again and feel again, how to handle, deal with emotions! But It's worth it!

Comment

Working...
        X