Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 27 IF THIS HEAVEN

Well guys I am staying here!

My life is pretty much the same nothing much has changed but I have inside. I like myself again. The self pity and self loathing has gone.

I cannot and will not go back to drinking AL again. I treasure and love myself to much to destroy me.

It IS the first drink I worry about because it never ever stops at one...

I will never drink AL again!

DAY 27 IF THIS HEAVEN

Nice one Mia! I found that too....when I quit for 3 months earlier this year, all the self loathing went away and I realized I actually quite like myself when I'm not on this crazy AL merry go round!!

That's a feeling worth hanging on to.
    Bean

Comment

DAY 27 IF THIS HEAVEN

Yeah for you! You are right, the first drink is the only one I have to fight. As long as we dont take the first drink we do not ever have to live like we were.:goodjob:
      AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

DAY 27 IF THIS HEAVEN

Mia, read your quote from a couple days ago. You are that same person just feeling a little down today. You can get through this. The excersize advice is great if you can just get out and walk and cry. We are all here for you.

Mia;1134803 wrote: Well guys I am staying here!

My life is pretty much the same nothing much has changed but I have inside. I like myself again. The self pity and self loathing has gone.

I cannot and will not go back to drinking AL again. I treasure and love myself to much to destroy me.

It IS the first drink I worry about because it never ever stops at one...

I will never drink AL again!

Comment

Working...
        X