Day 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 29

Woke up this morning cranky as hell. Feels like I have a hangover my head feels like it is just about to blow up :upset:

Just had a fight with my partner??? Not feeling happy today. But proud I am AF. I just have to learn how to deal with these feelings sober.

I have been AF for 29 DAYS.

I DO NOT DRINK AL ANYMORE

Day 29

Mia you are doing great!!!! 29 days is awesome. Very sorry to hear about the fight with your partner. You are so right - we have to figure out how to deal with all of our feelings sober. I'm still learning!! The good news is that no matter how badly I might handle something sober, it's not a fraction as bad as things got when I was drunk!!!!

Hang in there! It WILL get better.

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Day 29

29 days is awesome!!! Good for you. Some days are diamonds, some days are stones. Such is life..... But, isn't it empowering to feel like shit for other reasons than a hideous hangover or issues because of AL!! Yepsy, me thinks. Hope your day gets better!!!
      It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
      Mother Theresa

Comment

Day 29

Thanks I do feel like stone today. I cannot stop crying not because of the fight my head just feels a mess. I suppouse these emotions were bound to come out soon. But it is good to know I dont feel like shit because of a hangover.

Might go outside and let the tears flow

Comment

Day 29

I am such a control freak that controlling my emotions is easy for me to over do. I say....go on outside and let 'er rip!!!!!! You will feel better I bet.

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Day 29

I just logged of to go outside to have a cry, went into the kitchen and my drinking water container has leaked water all over the kitchen floor, then went to hang a load of washing and the washing machine has leaked water all over the floor it never has done that. So If that is not telling me to let my watery tears flow I do not know will. So of I go to let them flow. Lucky I have wooden floors. Mop up later. Just one more thing my plan that I made yesterday to do today was empty my water feature and clean it.

Comment

Day 29

Hi Mia,

I know how you feel. I just hit day 30 on Sunday and it was the worst day since I started. Everyone says you are detoxing for a while. Yet another reason not to drink.. I don't want to have to go through this detox thing again. I don't understand how I drank as much as I did. I guess your body just gets used to it.
              Hang in there. Anything is better than AL with all of it's baggage.
              THOUGHTS become THINGS
              choose the GOOD
              ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Day 29

Mia i have been like a wasp all week without any reason whatsoever, I used to blame all my moods on what i had drunk the night before, and say if i didn't drink i would not feel like this, but guess what i still do just like you!! Could it be PMT???? The only cure is to get the feel good factor (FGF) and the only way i get it is through exercise, can you plan something for later, yoga if you dont feel like pumping it up although i do think getting your heart rate up and getting sweaty is great therapy! Go Mia work that body and your mind will calm and you will feel better, promise xxxx ps: a good cry is also amazing for you so let it all out xx Just remember how proud we all are of you, pat yourself on the back you did good Mia, really really good! xx
                Keeps x:happyheart:

Comment

Day 29

29 days mia, keep it going.

You will always have your lows days, that's life, but dealing with them in a sober clear thinking way is so much better and you will certainly see & feel the difference.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Day 29

Keep Going, Mia!!

You are doing so well, Mia!!! Keep up that hard work. Hope you got outside for that cry. Funny how the water thing happened.

I'm cheering you on!

TDN
                    "One day at a time."

Comment

Working...
                    X