ON DAY 34 IS NOTHING TO IGNORE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so proud of myself! Everyday just keeps getting easier and easier. I feel like I have a new lease of life.
    AL in the end was controlling my every thought and action. It was taking away my memory of every night which is horrible. It is a gift to me now to remember what I had for dinner, something that most of us take for granted, our memory. I cannot even begin to explain how free I feel now. It has taken a little bit of hard work but not as much as I thougt it would. I think because I am 100% committed to never drink again. Not 99.9% committed BUT 100%! I personally believe if you want to give up drinking AL you HAVE to WANT 100% to give it up!! Your mind, body and soul totally committed 100% I am no expert at this although god knows I should me! :H

I DO NOT POUR POISON DOWN MY THROAT OR PUNISH MY TEMPLE ANYMORE! :l

Well done Mia. What a fantastic accomplishment. I will be very grateful when my mind body and soul is as convicted as you are. I am struggling, but am on day 8.

Comment

Thatagirl fantastic accomplishment for you also. DAY 8 bet your feeling GREAT! Keep it up!! xxxxx

Comment

:goodjob:

It is so nice remembering what went on the night before!

Comment

Well done Mia. You are definately my inspiration.
          AF since 06/27/2011

Of all vices, drinking in the most imcompatible with greatness. Sir Walter Scott

Comment

Great going Mia! And it is so true. In this quit I have 100% determination and this quit by far has been the easiest. I have had my hard times, but knowing that I will never drink again has helped me get through it. Praise the lord! Day 40 here I come!
            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
            X