DAY 37 and STILL IN HEAVEN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be lying if I did say that I did not think about wine today. I only thought about it, I did not think about drinking it, but I just pictured that wine glass full of chards or merlot
    Does that make sense? It was not even a craving just a picture in my mind. It is a tricky beast. So once again i will say my sword is still by my side just in case!
    I know I will not drink again because I am 100% committed to stay sober. I never ever want to go back to HELL again!

So another day in heaven, another day that I will remember, and another day I am in love with my new life! :H

I LOVE MY BODY SO I CHOOSE NOT TO DRINK POISON ANYMORE!! :h

Mia;1140503 wrote: I would be lying if I did say that I did not think about wine today. I only thought about it, I did not think about drinking it, but I just pictured that wine glass full of chards or merlot
    Does that make sense? It was not even a craving just a picture in my mind. It is a tricky beast. So once again i will say my sword is still by my side just in case!
    I know I will not drink again because I am 100% committed to stay sober. I never ever want to go back to HELL again!

So another day in heaven, another day that I will remember, and another day I am in love with my new life! :H

I LOVE MY BODY SO I CHOOSE NOT TO DRINK POISON ANYMORE!! :h
    Great going mia and welcome to heaven

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Great going mia, I have been following your progress, well done and as the mario has said (and he should know) welcome to heaven. :-)

Comment

Mia,

I still have those "pictures" too but there is no attachment to them. Keep up the good work.

M3
        AF Since April 20, 2008
        4 Years!!!
        :lilheart:

Comment

Well done, but if you keep up this pace, you are gonna need a dictionary/thesaurus to keep your rhymes going........:H

Well done, I gained some needed strength from your post about loving your body

Im liking mine a little more everyday, not dropping the weight quite as fast as Id like, but its slowly leaving Stay strong in your journey :goodjob:
          Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Hi Mia and everyone on this thread! Day 30 AF for me today. I want to make it to "37 and still in heaven" too! I am learning to take good care of myself, also. Feeling a little healthier each day. 7 days from now I will feel even better!!
            Natilie

Comment

Keep up the good work Mia! You are an inspiration that's for sure!

The pic of wine is the Devil trying to weasle in on your mind......
              THOUGHTS become THINGS
              choose the GOOD
              ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Working...
              X