7 days = 1 week!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 days = 1 week!!!

I did it :-) I didn't think I could but I have - not gone that long for over 6 years and that was only for 2 weeks and before that I managed 6 weeks but that was about 15 years ago!!!! :-) Apart from day 2/3 it has been OK so far! Keep supporting me guys, you have really helped - thank you x

7 days = 1 week!!!

Great job. Keep it up it only gets better as the time builds up!
    AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

7 days = 1 week!!!

LYDIA :goodjob: 7 DAYS I bet you feel like you are in HEAVEN! :l xxxxxxxx

Comment

7 days = 1 week!!!

Excellent work!
        SJ xxx :groupluv:

'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act but a habit.' Aristotle

Comment

7 days = 1 week!!!

Awesome job Lydia, I love reading "I never thought I would/could do it, but I did" and "If I can do it, so can you" posts, they fill me up with so much needed inspiration x Everyone on here gives out such powerful support - I lurve you guys :h
          Keep trying, reading and going Lydia! - you rock x

Comment

7 days = 1 week!!!

Congrats!!! And keep going! :goodjob:

Comment

7 days = 1 week!!!

Yeah Lydia!!!!!!
              I'm on day 9, so I'm right there with you! let's keep on going!

Comment

7 days = 1 week!!!

How did you do Faith? I've just done day nine - it was tricky as I had some really bitterly disappointing news and was very tempted but I didn't - I realise it wouldn't change anything and I would just feel even worse in the morning - angry with myself. I didn't really want a drink per se (that hypno CD I got seems to be working wonders) what I miss is the having a glass and being able to feel and say "ahhhh that's better" Schloer and tonic just isn't really doing it. I'm trying not to replace it - I recognise that as a mistake but like on Sunday afternoon with the paper - What the hell do "normal" people drink? Bearing in mind I don't really like drinks apart from water, smoothies and fruit juices are OK once in a while but very clawing. Right from being a child I didn't really like anything (Hence mum and dad giving me wine very early on at meals out) OK - so there's the challenge - Find me something adult to drink! I got some dandelion and burdoch - I used to like that but it is FAR too sweet. Tried supermarket "the best blackberry, grape and elderflower" YUK - blackberry! Elderflower cordial OK with tonic I suppose. I used to like Ame but they have stopped selling it........... Sorry I'm rambling now!!! But I'm sober :-O

Comment

7 days = 1 week!!!

Night Night Day 10 :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X