1 Day AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Day AF

Just finished my first AF day and actually slept 6 hours uninterrupted - but one, two, and three days of AF I have been able to manage from time to time - its when I feel good and no longer have the aches, pains, and depression from drinking that I open that bottle of wine (which my husband always keeps well stocked for me) thinking I don't have a problem and can enjoy a bottle (or two) and then it starts all over again - every day until I do one, two, or three days of AF. I hope the support from this place can help me sustain the AF but in the meantime, I have resolved to stay AF again today!!!
    :new:

1 Day AF

Oh, and welcome aboard. Fasten your seatbelts
    Paddy
    Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

1 Day AF

Hi & :welcome:

When I first admitted to myself & my husband that I had a problem, I actually asked him to lock all the wine in the garage where I couldn't get to it. It might sound harsh but it has worked for me.

Take care, Paula xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

1 Day AF

Hello

That sounds so like me except I don't have well stocked house not when there is a well stocked grociery store just down the street don't get me wrong I don't drink and drive I get someone else to drive for me so I guess that is like the well stocked pantry.:upset:

Anyway :welcome:

kit
        AF since 12/11/2008 :ranger c:
        Today well lived makes every yesterday a dream !:catroll:

Comment

Working...
        X