Small steps - day 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small steps - day 4

I had so many day#1 in the last two years. I failed so many times thinking I could manage it... Now I am at day 4... a small victory considering I really have not been able to stop more than a couple of days in a row. I would then allow myself one glass, the next day two, and than the inevitable binge.... I am a binge drinker and I do not like it any more. I hate it.

I am at day 4 of sobriety - I need to stay strong. The evil wine voice inside me is calling me and I just want it to go away. Give me strength you that made it!

I TOO can make it. I too want to make it. I want to be SOBER for good.
    Thank you for listening

xoxo

Small steps - day 4

Well done on 4 days.
    It feels great to beat it. That little voice that tells you that you have done so well you can have a little drink is a liar and you know it. So this time tell it to get lost.
    I find that once I get past a week I start to tell myself I no longer drink.
    Looking forward to an AF July

Comment

Small steps - day 4

Congrats on getting to 4 days.

Nearly a week soon and thats an achievement.

Please, please stick with it, the urges will probably creep up on you regularly over the next while, but they will ease and lessen soon enough.

You will also soon start to feel so much better in yourself.
      Keep posting on how you are doing and you will get plenty of support here.

All the best

Damo
      Still trying !!!
      AF 25th June2014

Comment

Working...
      X