MIA's NUMBER ONE GOAL IN LIFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mia you are an inspiration. I am going to join you- am Day 6 now & looking forward to Day 42 & beyond.
    I am just beginning to get how poisonous AL really is- thank you for helping me with my journey.
    SJ xxx :groupluv:

'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act but a habit.' Aristotle

Comment

Mia you are an inspiration. I am going to join you- am Day 6 now & looking forward to Day 42 & beyond.
      You are right- I am enjoying my morning cuppa so much more now.
      I am just beginning to get how poisonous AL really is- thank you for helping me with my journey.
      SJ xxx :groupluv:

'We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act but a habit.' Aristotle

Comment

Hi Mia,

I have managed to stay AL free since November last year. I don?t come on line much anymore (two young children) but was going to a party last night and thought I needed to remind myself why I gave up AL in the first place, just in case I got tempted. Your post reminded me exactly why I love my life the way it is now?..sober. So I am glad to say I partied the night away with the best of them, had a great night and did it all sober??most people thought I was drinking vodka and lemonade, it was sparking water!

Thank you x
        AF since 23/11/2010

Comment

Mia;1143330 wrote: It really is the simple things that I am enjoying in my new life one being all the money I have saved not buying POISON I spent it on a two hour massage yesterday. It was beautiful treating myself to something so yummy. And I really love my cup of tea in the morning now. When I was hungover which was nearly every morning it tasted sour.

I LOVE MY BODY SO I CHOOSE NOT TO PICK UP POISON AND POUR IT DOWN MY THROAT!

I simply loved and enjoyed every post on this thread, you could say revelled in it , re read it twice to set myself for the day.
          Mia
          when last in Amsterdam I was offered a massage from an attractive young lady bathed in a diffused red light, luckily was sober enough to decline :H:H

As previously stated here , you are an inspiration to us all and the one of the reasons MWO has become my browsers home page.
          Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

DAY 45 MY GOD I AM STILL ALIVE!!

FOAM I always read your posts they make me laugh!! :H

Sarah good to know you are with me :l

Day 45 FAR OUT. I cannot lie to anyone or even myself I was cranky today at around 4.00 this afternoon SUNDAY here. I missed it AL that is. BUt in no way was I going to give in to the MONSTER!! It hits you when you least expect it It is not that I wanted to taste it I just missed the feeling of feeling out of it and relaxed on a Sunday Sunny afternoon. AHH hard to explain but I am sure most of you know what I mean. :l

Anyway onwards up upwards I could not of got this far without all of you beautiful people xxxx

SO AS I ALWAYS SAY I DO NOT POUR POISON DOWN MY THROAT ANYMORE!!

Comment

OH and HI MRSB!! :l Stay here and let me know how you go!! We all need to hear each others stories how we say SOBER IT feels so good to get our life back!! :h

Comment

Hi Mia...just...thankyou x
                ...peace and quiet....and a cup of tea.....heaven:h

Comment

Today is my first day. I have been struggling for 15 years refusing a had an issue with the bottle of two of wine I gulped down everynight for the better part of 15 years.

Congratulations to all you strong people. Go us. I started a new thread my first day on a long journey!

This support does help.
                  Enough!
                  Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Comment

Good for you, Enough.
                    I've worked my way to occasional drinking, but every now and then I do a 30 or more to make sure I'm in control. On day 3 of that now.
                    I love that I remember watching TV programmes the next day, that I remember what I've promised the kids and that we sometimes play games together (charades, backgammon) at night, which I was never up to after a few wines.
                    It is a lie that life will be no fun without alcohol, but it does take some time and behaviour modification to appreciate it. :goodjob:

Comment

ON DAY 46 and I can take my pick on anything I choose do do today as long as it dons include money! And I am sober. AHH to many bills and I live alone so I cannot share them. Car REGO, ELECtricity, RATES, Insurance and phone bill all sitting here in front of me! OH Well One bill at a time!

ENOUGH YEP know how you feel that WINE ahh POISON!! Great going an starting to get SOBER it is well worth the effort!

QUEENBUG I dreamt of you last night! How are you today? xx

Any way going to get my tax done I so hope I get some money back to pay my bills.

I DO NOT DRINK POISON ANYMORE! I CANNOT EVEN AFFORD IT! xxxx

Comment

I made it all the way through the day! And a trip to the store NO WINE. Cooked dinner NO WINE. Wheeeew. This is the first day in a long time with no booze.
                        Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Comment

Enough!;1145223 wrote: I made it all the way through the day! And a trip to the store NO WINE. Cooked dinner NO WINE. Wheeeew. This is the first day in a long time with no booze.
                          Enough ,

:goodjob: day one out of the way, many more to come I'm sure. ODAAT :l to you
                          Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

Mia I'm still here and still waiting for the book and CDs to arrive....will send a chaser today. Still haven't been able to have 1 whole FA day but still trying as I know it will happen....you are my inspiration! Thankyou.

Comment

Working...
                            X