Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand

In response to life...take two,

Yes, let's start a thread on withdrawal. I've experienced weird dreams, cold and hot sweats, neasea, going to the bathroom constantly. I was and still am drinking a large bottle of wine on weekdays. Weekends, I go through a couple of fifths. I know it's no way to live but my living situation leaves me alone after work everyday.

I understand

Are you experiencing those symptoms while drinking as you are, or have you stopped for a while and experienced that?
    Everyone is different. I experienced flu-like symptoms and lack of energy to start with. For me the sweats seem to be related to drinking, and have stopped since I stopped. The dreams continue on occasion and seem so real that I wake up and wonder if I really have been drinking. I'm not sure how long that goes on. I sleep better and feel more like eating healthy food, although as it's winter here the comfort food is tempting.
    Drinking alone was my problem too. If you can get involved in something that takes you elsewhere or only allow yourself to drink if you have company.

Comment

Working...
    X