Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conquoring day 1!!! Who's beating this with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to get on track!

Well the glass became a bottle in just over 1 week. No surprise to anyone including me. Not sure what to post except telling myself... Told ya so!!!

Another learning curve??? Other then a little dehydration... No other issues today.
    Back on board!
    Enough!
    Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Comment

Keep on trying, enough. It will come. We have to assume that.

Feeling the draw myself. Gotta watch it.
      "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Conquering the weekend!

Hi all!
        Where is everyone??? Check in please ( not being bossy ... I just care)
        Well I finally feel ready to get some AF days in.

So who is in for a AF Saturday with me???
        Enough!!
        Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm in Enough!

Ready to wake up early Sunday and get a long run in instead of waking up at noon hungover and wasting the rest of the day.
          2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Enough,

Count me in! Settling in for a night of football and food

No alcohol in the picture for me!
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

Me to, Enough! Darn it, I need to get my butt in gear and enjoy the AF life.

Hey Jolie, we are "neighbors". I'm in VA but grew up in MD.
              BelleGirl

Alcohol does me no favors.

Pouring poison down your throat is just plain STUPID!

Comment

I'm in!

Season 2 of Breaking Bad came from Amazon today. Yahoo! No boredom tonight!

Hi, neighbor (Belle)!
                "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Hi one and all
                  Its sunday here so i could not join you but will be joining from today.

Day 1 today and no AL in the house, been reading on here, have supps and determination. And most importantly i have here and lots of loving MWO people. will probably be driving everyone insane with posts but am at the right place.
                  AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Glad to hear you're back on track, Enough. I know exactly how you feel - been there many, many times over the years. Happy to report this is day 15 for me. Tonight was a particulary big hurdle for me; we went out to eat with friends - I wasn't sure I'd be able to do it - peer pressure and all, but, by the grace of God, I did. I'm finding that establishing a new "habit" has been very helpful so far. I've read that a new habit takes about three weeks to take hold and the same amount of time is necessary to rid yourself of an old habit. So instead of coming home every day and opening a bottle of wine, I'm now making myself a pot of tea. If I'm feeling particularly deprived I'll have a couple of cookies to go with it. Whatever works, I guess, and hopefully in another week or so, I will do this without even thinking about the alternative! Good luck to everyone else too, getting through the weekend, AF.

Comment

Calling shueaddict and winesucks

Morning friends,

Anyone heard from shue or winesucks lately? Kinda worried.......

Comment

Funny how you think you can mod and then it turns into something bigger.
                        Day 1 for me yet again. Going to start Vales book again

Comment

well good morning all. I MADE IT through day 1 and feeling good. slept like shit but i know what its like so have to just go with the flow. No hangover is the best feeling in the world. So off to battle another day at work and put in a formal complaint about a total tool/idiot that i work with that is putting major stress on me. Tolerance level is zero. wish me luck

have a great day all

Comment

Checking in
                            It's the middle of Day 2
                            Kind of tired but it's my own fault

Hope everyone checks in

Comment

good on you mya, day three for me and i'd love just to have a good nights sleep. feel like i have been on a binge but its not and im glad about that, just wish for one nights good sleep which we both know will come eventually. my neck is so sore from tossing and turning and the dreams are ridiculous. need to get my relaxation cds happening. now if only i could find them
                              keep it up

Comment

I am so ready for a good nights sleep.
                                We can do this

Comment

Working...
                                X