Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conquoring day 1!!! Who's beating this with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all ,back in one piece from not so sunny Cornwall , and no AL.Im at 42 days now and are very aware this is the exact time I relapsed last time. Finished work at 1pm ,had a real pull to go get some wine ,but managed to get through the moment .Enough i'll have to practice butt kicking - not good at tough love.! Hi available, Hadit and Dryer -ii days good going ,it was about then that I started to feel normal again.
    hope to get to know you all take care x
    AF 10th June 2014

Comment

Hey to all... Checking in after taking a MWO posting break. Happy to report way more positive days then negative. Over the past 6 weeks or so I would estimate I have been sober... 80-90% of the time. Much improvement from the daily re cooperating grind of the not so distant past.
      Ginger- happy you are racking up positive days. Stay in touch!!!

I will pop back in the next few days to say hello and check in.
      All the best and to you success...
      Oh and BTW.. Hubby and myself ... Along with our boys getting along better and better. The anxiety is much more manageable and I do not feel myself on edge so often. Here's to living life!!
      E!
      Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results. Albert Einstein

Comment

Well done Enough ,80/90 % is pretty good-whats more important though is the improvement with getting on with your family ,and your health. Those two things become clearer to me each day more and more . Onwards and upwards !! x
        AF 10th June 2014

Comment

Is anyone from this tread still around?

Comment

Hi....

I was active on this thread for a time some time ago and it was incredibly helpful for me.

I dipped into a bad drinking place once again. I want to stop once and for all.

Can we bring the energy of this thread community back???

I love these forums but have ignored them for way too long. As a result I'm going to post the following: :new:

When You Change The Way You Look At Things, the Things You Look At Change.....

Here's to Change!

Comment

Hello BC. I use to love this thread as well, so here I am, 10 days af and doing ok. Just hope as time goes by it gets a bit easier this time. I am taking AB which is a huge help as I know I just can,t drink. It does make it a bit easier as there is no "I wont drink OR yes I will"....u just can,t. Tried it once and I WAS SOOOO SICK! any how, nice to have met you and good luck.

Comment

Thank you for the reply! I'm going to give it another go and really try to remember what 44 days AF felt like in the process!

I loved this thread as well! I hope all who were and are a part of it are doing well!

When You Change The Way You Look At Things, the Things You Look At Change.....

Here's to Change!

Comment

I'm checking in! I'm on day 4 and headed out to my first experience where I'll have to decline AL. Which I can't remember if I've EVER said no to AL. Congrats to all of you making your way day by day!:goodjob::goodjob:

Comment

Hi Enough and all. I aM ON day 1 with you!!! I have bought the book, cd's and Kudzo? I took the Kudzo root around 3 pm. I have to say, it has made me sleepy. Ow well. I am going to make it to 30 days too. I am a wino and mom as well. Funny how we all slid into this alcholo mess!! ugg. Lets do it daily for sure, supporting each other!!!
                    Michelle
                    ?Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.?

― John Wayne

Comment

Working...
                    X