Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 48 PLEASE OPEN THE GATES

The gates have been opened to my new life AF! It feels bloody fantastic! :H

I am growing mentally and spiritually day by day. To have a clear head I can handle a situation better be it good or bad. I am a calmer person. Still have my days and still think about AL I do not think I would be normal if I did not think about it. But I think how bad it use to make me feel. I was sinking into this black hole I use to picture it as a old well I would try to start climbing out of it only to sink back even deeper and deeper, I was dronwing and I DID NOT KNOW how to save myself. But 48 days ago I woke up hungover as per usual and I knew AL had even started to send me crazy in my brain I just felt it. It was like little fingers scrating at my grey matter. I knew I had to fight for my life then.... it was a moment I do not know what you call it.... just a moment. MY LIFE I have back!! I fought the DEMON OF me. I know he is still there but I have a BIG SWORD!!!!!!! :H

I LOVE ME AND I DID NOT WANT TO DROWN IN THAT WELL SO HERE I AM I DO NOT POUR POISON DOWN MY TEMPLE ANYMORE!! :h

:agreed: Bravo Mia!

Don't come near us AL, or we'll knock your block off......:bat
    THOUGHTS become THINGS
    choose the GOOD
    ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Yippee! Mia's got her Mojo back!
      Good to hear what we've got to look forward to Mia.................always enjoy your updates
      IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
      Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Mia congratulations on day 48. You truly are an inspiration. I have been on and off this site since June only scraping one or two day AF but I think today I do feel something different. Enough is enough. Day 1.

Comment

Fantastic Mia - well done and I hope I can gain a bit of achievement from you. Day one for me!!
          Never put off to tomorrow what you can achieve today!

Comment

Wow that is awesome Mia

Comment

Working...
            X