DAY 50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 50

That life when I was drinking just seems like a dream now. It is weird. Do not know how to explain it.

I cannot believe how much better your life becomes when you stop drinking POISON. It is so worth the effort!

Thank you everyone for helping me. I hope I can do the same for people that are struggling here! :l

Goodnight everyone and have a weekend full of happiness and no hangovers and no DRINKING POISON!

I DO NOT POISON ME ANYMORE :h

DAY 50

Mia,

That is so great! You are an inspiration to many here with your positive posts!

Comment

DAY 50

Well Done Mia...:goodjob:

Day 12 here .. Do you remember back that far ??
      AF July 4th 2011

Comment

DAY 50

Congratulations Mia!!:applaud:

I can't imagine how amazing it must be to be at Day 50!! I am just on day three and would love to know at which point you stopped the inner fight not to drink and life without drink started to feel normal? It feels such hard work just getting through each day at the moment.
        Never put off to tomorrow what you can achieve today!

Comment

DAY 50

Congratulations Mia!

Yes, I do know what you mean about it seeming like a dream. The help and support of this site is truly amazing isn't it?

WELL DONE!!! :bday2:
          THOUGHTS become THINGS
          choose the GOOD
          ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

DAY 50

:cheering: Yeah Mia !! I love your posts. Congrats on 50 AF days !!

Miss O.
            Miss October :blinkylove:

Comment

DAY 50

I've read many of your posts and must say your attitude is infectious. Great to be so positive. You are proof that with a change of perspective life can change dramatically. I congratulate you and hope your example along with your wonderful posts will help others to see some life at the end of the tunnel. Without hope we wither on the vine & you have shown us what is possible. Keep on ~~ hyper :happyheart::happyheart:

Comment

DAY 50

HI SNAPDRAGON! Read my post A ABUSIVE PARTNER. I posted it when I first started 51 days ago. It is exactly how I felt and still do! SNAPDRAGON if I can do it you can! You already have 3 DAYS! You can do it. Witching hour I got into my pyjamas at 2 in the afternoon and watched dvd, I went shopping, I bought the best chocolate, I did anything to get my mind of that POISON. I stayed here at MWO for hours and read and read. We are all different on how we manage this disease.

SNAPDRAGON I will look forward from hearing from you on DAY 4!

Comment

DAY 50

Mia...you sent me a hug a while ago...it really helped...congratulations on your fantastic achievment...I am in awe xx
                  ...peace and quiet....and a cup of tea.....heaven:h

Comment

DAY 50

Well done mia, you are doing a great job ;-)And to reach 50 alcohol free days is great work,well done and keep posting your positive journey.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

DAY 50

wonderful post Mia!
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

DAY 50

Well done Mia.

Amazing !!!! 50 DAYS.....CONGRATULATIONS

Damo
                        Still trying !!!
                        AF 25th June2014

Comment

Working...
                        X