Gotten Bad need to change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:new: finally hit bottom lost my best friend. took some on line serveys I basically am in the really bad catagory. Made it around 20 days last month than went on a binge this weekend. Strating again over today. I want to make a change and for the first time in my life I am going to try. I really lost a lot because of my drinking. Tired of looking and feeling bad.

Hi time to change
    Just know that you are not alone; we are all here because we hurt and need a change. I'm also new. Reading the book, listening to the cd's and the supplements have really helped. I was tired of being sober for a few days and then going on a binge and thank God I found this webiste. I hope you get a chance to use some of the suggestions RJ gives and move towards your goal. Don't forget your success while you were sober during those 20 days because they are not lost; you shoudl be proud of it. Keep reading and posting we are here to support you.
    Mayi

Comment

Thx!
      I am also glad I found it. But I really am not navigatijng it very well. I can't find RJ's message. Just reading this helps.

Comment

:welcome: Nice to have you here, there is plenty of room for one more. Start reading and posting and feeling better.
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Hi Time
          Welcome. I know how it feels to lose things that are important due to drinking. We all understand where you are coming from. You can do this. Things will be better now.
          Hugs
          Jen
          Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Welcome. You've found yourself in a very supportive place. We talk about everything and anythings and it's okay.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Thx, Rough night bu feel better today. 2nd day of D.T's one does not realize what booze does til you come off.

Comment

Hi, Is there a tip sheet on how to navigate this site? I seem to be having problems with the "threads". And general getting around. I am a virgin Blog Cat group person. :-)

Comment

Working...
                X