Need someone to talk to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need someone to talk to

:new: I am looking to get help for my adiction to booze. I came across this site and feel it is a good start for me. I,m a binge drinker! I drink for 2-3 days in a row and then stop for a month or so. Then i get the craving and it starts all over again. I get blackouts everytime I drink and have ruined relationships because of it. i am hoping this site will help

Need someone to talk to

Hi Shaylie, I'm pretty new too. There are a bunch of us in the Conquering Day 1 thread if you'd like to join us. I'm a binge drinker too. Once I start I can't stop. And I know all about blackouts too. Come on over!

Comment

Need someone to talk to

Hi shaylie,

Welcome to MWO, gald you found us

If you haven't already, download the MWO book from the Health Store here, it's full of good info about the program. There is also a handy https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html with lots of good ideas to help you make your plan.

Please drop in the Newbies Nest thread for more support. There's lots of help available here but you need to be do the work. A strong commitment, a good plan & staying close to MWO really helped me out 7 will help you too.

Wishing you the best!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Need someone to talk to

Welcome, there is loads of support here. I found coming here and reading peoples stories helped me to realize I was not alone in this battle. Good luck!

Ive learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. -Martha Washington

Comment

Need someone to talk to

Just checking in on your Shaylie. We are here for you. How are you doing?

Comment

Need someone to talk to

Welcome Shaylie, You have taken the first step, by coming here, you will get lots of help, support, and encouragment. Keep posting and reading, Take one day at a time,

Wishing you all the best on your journey. lilly

Comment

Working...
            X