DAY 55 DEAD OR ALIVE???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 55 DEAD OR ALIVE???

55 days ago that was the decision I had to make. Number one was " do I want to live? or do I want to die?. " One would think a simple question I knew I had to give up the poison because i wanted to live! :l I had forgotten what it was to feel normal what ever normal is?

I have not felt this happy in a long time! For all the newcomers it REALLY is worth the effort to give up the POISON!

Come and join me and we all can live and be and full of laughter, energy, happiness and excitement!

I DO NOT DRINK AL ANYMORE!! THANK GOD!! WHAT A WEIGHT LIFTED OF MY LITTLE SHOULDERS! :H

DAY 55 DEAD OR ALIVE???

Excellent work Mia ...

I'm on your tail ... Day 17 here !! :goodjob:
    AF July 4th 2011

Comment

DAY 55 DEAD OR ALIVE???

Mia:

Can you give some tips on how you have gone 55 days? I had 10 days under my belt and blew it last night. I'm so upset. I don't know what got into me....I had the house to myself and foolishly thought that having a glass of wine while I'm relaxing would be okay and that I could stop at 1. I know better! Over a bottle and a half later, it hit me (yes, while I was intoxicated) what I was doing and I stopped. But today is a bad day. I have a hangover, called out sick to work and am drinking hot lemon water to try to get the toxins out of my body. I feel like crap. I think that I have underestimated my problem and I need to do something different. As soon as I get it together, I'm going to the pharmacy and buying some milk thistle and l-glutamine. I'm not sure what else to do....I'm so sick of having Day 1's....I can't keep doing this. The same old patterns and triggers keep repeating themselves and this is really bad for me.

Comment

DAY 55 DEAD OR ALIVE???

Good Morning Winesucks. I just read your post here and I had a tear in my eye because I know how you feel! I have been where you are so many times more times I care to remember!

Day 56 for AF and the only way I have done this is to be 100% committed mind, body and spirit. Read some of my OLDER posts especially the one called A ABUSIVE PARTNER which of course is AL!

What I did to get sober was had 3 weeks of work it is winter here so I would get into my PJ at around midday and watch DVDS. I locked myself away from the world because I knew I had to do this. I bought the yummiest chocolate fro treats.which I am still eating woops! When withcing hour came and I felt anxious I would get in my car and go shopping which was surreal to me to be driving around 4 or 5 o'clock in the afternoon. I went to bed early and prayed and prayed not that I am a reglious person far from it!

Everyone is different though how they get SOBER that is just me. I stayed here at MWO for hours at a time reading and reading!!

Stay AF free today with me please xxx It is so worth it. Do love your name it is so true that was my POISON!

Comment

DAY 55 DEAD OR ALIVE???

Thanks Mia. I have been watching your posts for some time now and you are an inspiration. I'm going to go back and read some of your older posts. I wish I could lock myself away for 3 weeks.....but the scary thing is..I was alone yesterday and made this decision to relax and have a glass. How ridiculous because I know better. I can't live like this anymore...this is such a waste of time! I understand what you mean when you say that you committed yourself body, mind and spirit. I haven't done that and obviously, that's the problem.

So today, July 20th. I committ myself, body, mind and spirit that my sobriety comes first no matter what. I dragged my hung-over ass to the pharmacy today and got L-Glutamine and Evening Primrose so hopefully it will help.

Comment

DAY 55 DEAD OR ALIVE???

WAY TO GO Winesucks! You can do it! Ahh I have to go I have to get to work this site always make me late for everything. I will come back tonight and look for you!

WE DO NOT POUR POISON DOWN OUR THROATS ANYMORE!! xxxx

Comment

DAY 55 DEAD OR ALIVE???

Mia,

How much L-glut works for you???
              THOUGHTS become THINGS
              choose the GOOD
              ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

DAY 55 DEAD OR ALIVE???

Mia...you inspire me...
                WS we can do this...hang on in there xx
                ...peace and quiet....and a cup of tea.....heaven:h

Comment

DAY 55 DEAD OR ALIVE???

Queenbug & winesucks and everybody you can do this,Use the toolbox in the monthly thread,it is a must read,As mia and others have shown strong will and determination to change your life for the better,read & read as many posts as you can,Go into the tell us your story thread and you will see you are not alone and have in fact got lots of things in common with so many people already here.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

DAY 55 DEAD OR ALIVE???

Ps well done Mia you are a great insperation for everyone .

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                    X