Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 57 STILL IN HEAVEN!

Nearly forgot how many days it was that I have been in heaven

SO it is my 60 DAYS AF this MONDAY :kudos: OMG I would never of believed it I wished for it and wished for it and wished for it and guess what? My dream came true A SOBER FREE LIFE. But I still have my sword by my side just in case :b&d:

I DO NOT POISON MYSELF ANYMORE!!!!! :h

DAY 57 STILL IN HEAVEN!

:goodjob: Mia, well done on 57 days AF roll on Monday,
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! KISS SLOWLY Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. sigpic

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

?Oh no....he's awake!! Cos he's bleeding sober again

Comment

DAY 57 STILL IN HEAVEN!

Forewarned is forearmed.

Yes Mia. Keep that sword there. Remember your old enemy is cunning baffling and powerful.

Comment

DAY 57 STILL IN HEAVEN!

Good Morning Mia!

I am so proud of you. Yes, we will break out the carrot cake once again on Monday.

:bday3: roud:

It is amazing how the days just add up so quickly when you get this far, but I remember in the beginning it seemed like it took forever. That is the reason why I never want to be at Day 1 again. And yes never let your guard down, ever, it is all lies with AL.

Lies, Lies, Lies...stay away from us AL, you are no good............:bat
        THOUGHTS become THINGS
        choose the GOOD
        ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

DAY 57 STILL IN HEAVEN!

Mia - Congratulations!!!! You are my inspiration....I find myself looking for your posts on a daily basis. Thank You for being such an inspiration!

Comment

DAY 57 STILL IN HEAVEN!

Mia, I remember you from years ago. You can do this!! (I was April Moon, but I forgot my password and had to start over.)

60 days is wonderful!!! I am very proud of you!!!!!!:goodjob:
            AKA: April Moon
            AF since September 24, 2009

Comment

DAY 57 STILL IN HEAVEN!

Well done mia, your story & posts are very inspiring especially for new comers, great work.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
              X