GET READY DAY 59! AND YEP FEELING FINE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOT feeling like a glass of wine. Oh the magic of being sober is FREEDOM! I never ever thought for one moment life could be this good! MY head is clear, my thoughts are clear and sharper, I am faster with everything I am doing. So look out because here I come the brand new MIA :H

This might sound silly but you know what I am enjoying the most at the moment? It's watching TV at night and remembering it the next morning. I am watching a show at the moment and it is on every night for about a month and it is called THE BLOCK it is about 4 couples renovating 4 new homes and I get excitied to know what they are doing the next night. When I was drinking I would watch it but not remember it

So, what I am saying is it is the simple things in life that I am starting to enjoy again!

SO, DAY 60 for me tommorrow. Come and join me In my new brand life, it is so worth the effort! :h

Oh one more thing, I did not post yesterday and jezz I missed coming here! :l

I am SO jealous. I am finding it really really hard to get started..... I really want to and have to do it but always find an excuse to put it off until tomorrow....

Comment

Congratulations....60 days is inspiring....great job

Comment

You are great!!!!
        While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X