New start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New start

Hi all, well this is my first time on a forum, but certainly not the first time I have woken up and said "I am never doing that again. You see, I have tried aa so many times, and if I am honest its approach does not help me, if anything the first thing I want to when I leave the rooms is have a drink. I just can't seem to go a week without glinting once and drinking a months worth of booze! I am hurting my family, friends( ones I have left anyway) and I am just sick of tired of being me!!sound strange? I know ultimately it is alldown to me, but I hope that this fourum will help and I can't meet some people who understand and encourage each other. Thanks guys. Oh and apologise for the grammar, I'm posting from my phone and it seems to have a mind of it's own sometimes!
    ?I thought I'd begin by reading a sonnet by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine.?

New start

It doesn't sound strange at all, it sounds like most people I've come across here. The self-loathing and shame is what has driven many of us here. Welcome.

Comment

New start

Thank you for the warm welcome flyaway, I hope you are well?
      ?I thought I'd begin by reading a sonnet by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine.?

Comment

New start

hya...sounds familiar to me....welcome
        ...peace and quiet....and a cup of tea.....heaven:h

Comment

New start

Hi queenbug, thanks for the warm welcome. Hope you are well?

Comment

New start

We can help each other - we will be okay!

Comment

New start

Mumofsix-Hello, I hope you are well and doing ok today?

Comment

New start

Welcome!
                "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

New start

Thanks cmhguy!

Comment

New start

Welcome again GT. I must apologize to you. I thought you might have been a spammer related to another post in "Need Help ASAP". Glad you found MWO-lots of information and support. Sorry again, I'll go and delete that post if possible.
                    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

New start

RingingCedars;1153342 wrote: Welcome again GT. I must apologize to you. I thought you might have been a spammer related to another post in "Need Help ASAP". Glad you found MWO-lots of information and support. Sorry again, I'll go and delete that post if possible.
                      Hey, no need to apologise, I did not even see the post. Hope you are well and thanks for the welcome

Comment

New start

Hya...good place this...keep reading and posting...x
                        ...peace and quiet....and a cup of tea.....heaven:h

Comment

New start

Welcome GT. This is a good safe place with lots of advise and approaches. TWO

Comment

Working...
                          X