Day 10, and starting to waver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy, I missed all the action today while I was at work but it looks like everyone made it through okay.....I like the idea of watching surf videos while fighting a craving. It makes sense.

Juja - Thank you...I've been physically ill but I haven't been having any cravings for AL..the L-Glut has really worked for me. The part about your husband thinking you had a boyfriend calling cracked me up! These men are so silly!

Comment

Hi all,

QB-- I am so sorry you're having such a tough time. I wish I were one of the wise ones who could come up with the perfect thing to say that would click for you. Maybe as the drinks are passed and poured you can get up and walk away for a minute, and come back when everyone's settled. When I was a teacher, I think there was something said about if you can't change/manage the situation, change the environment--like sending a problem student on an errand. Maybe the same can apply in a small way for you.

Your position is scary for me, too, because this weekend we're going out of town, out to a nice dinner with good friends, and then to a concert. I will be away from home, away from my safety zone. I haven't been out to dinner since going AL free. I am scared to death. Dude said in a post that AL is a craving, not a command. I'm going to go with that one, unless I see something else that sticks.

Mum6-- We're on for the weight loss. We want to be healthy. I was never able to run, though God knows I tried, so I admire your ability to do so. Keep it up. I'll do my best at whatever I can do.

The next few days are going to be busy, so I may not be checking in as much. I wish everyone success, and please send me some strong, positive vibes this weekend.

Hugs,
      Juja
      "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

Working...
      X