Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 Days Sober today

Hi everyone,

Just sharing that I have 100 Days Sober today, and although it is really great news and worth celebrating, I'm kind of subtle and understated and I know that it is just the first hundred of many to come.

I've been writing about my struggle on my blog and it has really helped, connecting with a network of like minded individuals from all over the place.

I urge everyone to stay sober, keep on track and most importantly remember that you are so much more than just an addiction or a diagnosis. I guess that's where I am headed, moving away from sobriety being such an overwhelming identifyier of my self. And it being just a chapter of who I was, a tragic drunk.

Anyway, keep going and keep striving for sobriety!
    Thanks Bwendo
    AF 20 April 2011
    NF 12 December 2009
    Fresh Fruit for Sobriety

100 Days Sober today

Congratulations! And an excellent point: our addiction is not who we are, though it seems to be such an all-encompassing indentifier while we're drinking and then in the early stages when we decide to quit.

That there is a whole person who then gets to participate in a whole world outside of a bottle: this is the stuff that makes this process so worthwhile.

Off to check out your blog!

Comment

100 Days Sober today

Congratulations on 100 Days Sober! Life has so much to offer - I hope it just keeps getting better and better for you!

DG
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

100 Days Sober today

Congratulations on reaching a 100 days. It is a significant milestone!
        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

100 Days Sober today

thanks for that piece of inspiration bwendo. congratulations on the fresh start you have given yourself!
          i hope you have continued successes!:goodjob:

Comment

100 Days Sober today

Congrats! 100 days is amazing and inspiring!

Comment

100 Days Sober today

Congratulations! Look forward to exploring your blog.
              "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

100 Days Sober today

Way to go! I agree 100 days bears some significance you past your first week, first month, now the first hundred............keep stringing them together :goodjob:
                Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

100 Days Sober today

Congratulations bwendo, great achievement

Lets keep going

Damo
                  Still trying !!!
                  AF 25th June2014

Comment

100 Days Sober today

Congratulations bwendo 100 days is great, as you get more alcohol free days under your belt and start to live your life to its full potential you will see and feel how worth it all is. keep moving forward and well done again.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                    X