Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whew! I made it!

Everyone,

I made it through the weekend AL free! Yippee! Hooray!! I've just completed Day 15.

I couldn't have done it without ALL of you, and your support: I was twisting a bracelet, breathing deeply during the concert, reflecting on my original post, thinking "it's a craving, not a command," and anything else I could pull up. I got along remarkably well. The cravings weren't overwhelming, and I am very grateful for that. Also, my dear friend is moderating, but didn't drink at all, either. Serendipity! We're both working on it.

I took notice of those around me who were getting buzzed and wasted. I was so glad it wasn't me for once.

Back to the grind tomorrow, but I am refreshed and happy.

Love to all,

Juja
    "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Whew! I made it!

I am so happy for your progress! You are breaking trail ahead of a bunch of us - thanks for your example and courage, JJ.
    Sober for the Revolution!
    AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Whew! I made it!

Great job Juja!!!!:goodjob:
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Whew! I made it!

That is unbelievable awesome Juja.
        I remember my first AF weekend. It was like Christmas for me. It's quite an accomplishment. You should be very proud of yourself, I am really proud of you! :goodjob:
        THOUGHTS become THINGS
        choose the GOOD
        ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Whew! I made it!

Way to go... You did it and will continue to... Things get better day by day !! I am approaching day 21 and am able to say ....,' you can do this girl '.. gets easier , you are going to find yourself in such a good space ! STAY strong , positive and focused... Its your life !!! :l:h from noxy

Comment

Whew! I made it!

WHOOOOOP!!! Well done you! :wave: x
            ...peace and quiet....and a cup of tea.....heaven:h

Comment

Working...
            X