hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all

its been a long time,, l come on here 4 years ago,, was on for some time,, been sober for 3, years and 7 mouth,, with the help of here,, to be honest had 4 fall offs but only lasted 1,2 weeks,, am so much happier work full time see my g,child all the time,, not bad to say l could not get out the houese before that

so just to say good luck to the new ones
    there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

hi all

Hi kaddy,

Nice to meet you & glad to hear you found success
    I see a lot of my grandkids too - good reason to remain AF

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

hi all

thanks for post,, it is we do so much now,, am away this week and agine end of mouth with her,, it so good
      there is no shame in losing a fight,, only in winning

Comment

hi all

Congratulations Kaddy on your sobriety! It sounds like you live a much happier life now. Thank you for your encouragement.

Comment

hi all

Hi Kaddy,

I remember when you first come to mwo we use to be on the same thread how's the cooking going?!? Glad you come back and post your update, and seeing you are doing so well my friend, its put a big smile on my face,,, getting out and about is so good, it works wonders on the body and mind ! the weather is hot here whats it like up north?!?
          Take care my friend and much L:hve.x:l

Catch22 (Teardrop)
          Formerly known as Teardrop:l
          sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
          my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

hi all

kaddy, good to see you again, and so happy to hear about your success and the improvements in your life!

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

hi all

its always great to hear success stories. thanks kaddy and well done
              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
              X