Who's on Day 5 with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's on Day 5 with me?

Day 5! Still have a little tremor in my hands so I am sticking with the Librium today. Our town is having a bIg parade today so I am going to go spend the day with my mom. Otherwise I feel great! So happy to be bright eyed and sober! I found an app for my droid phone that is called "Sobriety Counter". It tells you to the minute how long you have been clean and sober days, hours and minutes. Great visual motivation for me. And it was free too. Check it out. Good luck and have a great day all my "5-ers"! Hugs

Who's on Day 5 with me?

Congratulations, Laurel! Have a great day!

Comment

Who's on Day 5 with me?

Laurel, day 6 for me - let's do this! Embee, hope you'll stick around; the support is amazing. And for those of us who don't have the app, here's a link to the AA sobriety counter:

AA History Sobriety Calculator

It even tells you how many sober heartbeats you've had since your last drink! I agree, great visual Laurel.

Comment

Who's on Day 5 with me?

:goodjob: Congrats Laurel!
        Keep going hon, it's gets better & better!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Who's on Day 5 with me?

Day 6 coming to a close and I am feeling good. Went to my first support meeting and met some women who are just lime me. I live in a small town and was surprised to see some familiar faces. I have a meeting lined up on Tuesday night and am looking forward to it. I am kinda scared to start this new chapter in my life. But today I never smiled more than I have in quite a while....night all...grateful to be sober today.

Comment

Working...
          X