New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New

Hello Everyone, I don't know what i am doing, I was told about this sight and thought i would give it ago. I figured i had nothing to lose. Well here i am and don't know where to start. I will leave it that for know and see what happens.

New

[QUOTE=MouseVal;1163015]Hello Everyone, I don't know what i am doing, I was told about this sight and thought i would give it ago. I figured i had nothing to lose. Well here i am and don't know where to start. I will leave it that for know and see what happens.

Comment

New

Hi Mouseval,

Welcome to MWO, this is a good place!
      Obviously you are here looking for help, this community is full of help.

A good place to get started is by reading the MWO book. It's full of info about the program & all the components. I downloaded it right from the health Store here so I coulsd read it right away

Whether your goal is to stop drinking entirely or perhaps learn to drink moderately at some point you need to make a plan. We have a https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html full of good ideas to help you make your plan.

Please feel free to drop in the Newbies Nest thread for more support.
      We have all had our day one, it's tough but completely doable

Wishing you the best!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

New

Thank you Lavande, I will look at the tool box now. Cheers.

Comment

New

Mouse, just wanted to welcome you. Think it would be smart to have a plan -- lots of samples in the Toolbox (Lav gave you a link).

Read a lot and post as often as you can.

Comment

New

Hi Mouse,
            :welcome:
            Welcome from me too! Lots of great information and support here.
            I'm guessing you have an issue with alcohol :-) so you will find a lot of people who are interested in addressing the same thing.
            Toolbox is great (as already mentioned), plus there are loads of interesting discussions about meds, supps, hypno cd's, etc, etc.

All the best
            Amelia
            Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

New

Thank you Unwasted

Comment

New

thanks amelia

Comment

New

Hi and welcome mouseval, just like to welcome you to mwo,have a read of as many threads and posts as you can,it will certainly help and show you that you are not alone,good luck and i hope to see you around the forum.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

New

Welcome! This is a good place to be.

Comment

Working...
                    X