day 27, here i go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

day 27, here i go!

had a little temptation last night, as i was at a work dinner where they usually just give everyone AL for free. this time the restaurant offered it "for purchase" not with the meal. so, that saved me the stress of saying no when everyone else was drinking.
    i am beginning day 27 AF, not feeling any particular cravings or stresses that might lead to drinking.
    i am getting ready for my day, going to purchase my textbooks for school which starts tomorrow. i work until about 10:30 tonight...so i won't have much leisure time today...but, it will keep me busy, so, no drinking!

hope everyone has a great day!
    xo
    ab

day 27, here i go!

Day 27 is AWESOME!!! Great job not drinking at your work party! Well, I have been lurking mostly, introducing myself a few weeks ago. I tried moderating but it just isn't working. Going to try 30 days AF. Today is Day 1 and I have the full support of my husband who tells me to quit beating myself up and just do it. Stay positive and keep busy. I'm feeling hopeful! Have a wonderful day, everyone!
    'You might not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you!' - Walt Disney

I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing. ~Agatha Christie

Comment

Working...
    X